Ranking
Eeeh... the actual look is better than the previous imo.
I really like the Post Reply & New Thread buttons. The only boring stuff is the stickies ; if you could add a back color (like some red), it would be better.
Another stuff, the width of the messages/posts is too big.
Gone
It's awful and looks like it was made by a 12 year old. Well, the thread icons that is.

The Post reply button is new aswell right? That looks just fine. Atleast it matches the main design of the board.
I'm gonna go with "No"
Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
It's awful and looks like it was made by a 12 year old. Well, the thread icons that is.

The Post reply button is new aswell right? That looks just fine. Atleast it matches the main design of the board.

Believe it or not, most of our community members are 12 year olds.

If you want better, make them yourself.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
New post reply button is terrible and whoever implemented it should feel bad.

Apart from that, I like it. Refreshing.

Though a color change to the "Good thread?" rating system at the top of each page is warranted.
Well, i think it would be better if it would be a little faster. Too much graphics in the motor= slow page

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It needs some layout and design reconstruction.

Other than that, I'm sure it's just fine.
Looks like some garbage forum an 11 Year-old would make for free.

User was infracted for this post. (Less fury, more contribution.)
~C.
Last edited by CMon; Mar 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Looks like some garbage forum an 11 Year-old would make for free.

How would you improve the forum then ? :/
Gone
wow the amount of idiots that say such and such can be fixed by an 12 year old, really need to get a life.

if it's not up to your taste, get the fuck over it. stop being such a wanker, the only way you can be a nice civilised person is if you actually contribute. don't like something? make it better.

now... for my first lock in forever. jerks.