Ranking
Added both

since draper got banned, I have decided not to add him until he returns and posts here
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hey id decided to apply here again for those of you that still remember me saying my age I'm eleven and yes i know I'm young as hell but if you've seen how i act you'd think id be older
As most people may know i am more replay oriented than art but i still like to draw little comics and doodles every once in a while (not really worth showing) my reason for joining is because it would be good for my confidence to be apart of an official org and also a lot of my friends are here and also a lot of very skilled players and i want to be apart of the squad.
Well i still don't feel like saying my Skype just because i feel obligated to talk to said person all the time and also I'm barely ever in the mood to Skype with my friends BUT meganr is my steam name
hopefully ill get accepted so i can hang with all you guys
REPLAYS
no need to fear STAR WARS SPOILER contains no star wars spoiler
Attached Files
M - Battle Field.rpl (344.5 KB, 5 views)
M - STAR WARS SPOILER.rpl (328.7 KB, 5 views)
idk if i'm not able to vote yet because i'm new but i would say yes because of his replay making talent and overall a nice guy
yeah Bquad is a nice guy and makes good replays, its a yes from me
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
decent replays and after a quick background check, nothing too out of the ordinary.

A yes from me!

I'll wait for one more vote, from one of the leaders
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
someone told me to join so hello
And then tell us your: Name? If thats what your asking then its Zeke
Steam username (if you have one). So we can add you to our Steam group. zekeduzdancing yes its cheesy but i made it when i was like, 9 or something
and skype name (if you have one): sadly i can't because my parents are all stranger danger ooooo scary and would shit all over me if i added random people on Skype. sorry if that sounds dumb but thats the reality
and replays

dis one
it sucks i know
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jan 18, 2016 at 09:23 AM.