ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks guys (AKA All the peeps who said yes and Meamme0.)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
I actually say, yes due to awesome art. I don't think the replays matter a lot. Apparently, you're just not as good with replays, but that's fine, this org is for both.

Yes from me. Let's see if we can get some more yesses.

masterexploder77: No need to thank me, you earned it ;)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Yup from me, not enough element zero and condensed biotic energy for long posts.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Hey guys

IRC: MrJingles1

Stream: N/A

I want to join this org because I want to meet new people, and many of you guys in here are pretty funny and I'd like to have a good time here. I know I don't have skype nor stream, and occasionally go on irc, but I am a very active person on the forums, so I'll be very active probably checking the threads about once every day.

I know many of you guys are great artists and replay makers so maybe you guys could help teach me a few things, and the same goes for me I could help people and give advice for their replays. (I would on art too but I have no experience)

And I also see you are getting back on your feet, so I'd like to be a part of bringing the org back to it's former glory.

Oh yeah here are some of my replays.
Attached Files
Reach for the Sky.rpl (300.2 KB, 5 views)
Breaking Point.rpl (307.9 KB, 5 views)
Hell's Bells.rpl (377.2 KB, 6 views)
Mind of a Madman.rpl (314.1 KB, 5 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
fack yea
i say YES to him
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Hey guys

IRC: MrJingles1

Stream: N/A

I want to join this org because I want to meet new people, and many of you guys in here are pretty funny and I'd like to have a good time here. I know I don't have skype nor stream, and occasionally go on irc, but I am a very active person on the forums, so I'll be very active probably checking the threads about once every day.

I know many of you guys are great artists and replay makers so maybe you guys could help teach me a few things, and the same goes for me I could help people and give advice for their replays. (I would on art too but I have no experience)

And I also see you are getting back on your feet, so I'd like to be a part of bringing the org back to it's former glory.

Oh yeah here are some of my replays.

Yep.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Yes, but he's still a faggot.

Everyone is, including me
/me philosoph'd
kat <3
and the point of this is?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
No point, I was just so bored.
Still yes from me.
kat <3