ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
ikr but I still think this is a good call. Maybe adapt other gamerules to do it but isn't important tho

some people have started asking for low-grav on it, however i prefer high-grav, so to fix it later on once the mod is in a better release state than beta i'll have a high grav and low grav version
Yayyy beta 3, great job.
I had a question about the point system.
Is it going to be a fixed point system like tpl mod?
Or is it going to be a regular point system?
Also, you should do a Q&A <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
Yayyy beta 3, great job.
I had a question about the point system.
Is it going to be a fixed point system like tpl mod?
Or is it going to be a regular point system?
Also, you should do a Q&A <3

There is no points, points are disabled lol
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
There is no points, points are disabled lol

That is a very odd way to go. Seeing as lenshu most of the times ends with points, not dq.
I guess that's what set your mod apart, I just do not see a reason for this as you have pads to save you from dq.
Anyways, you should do a Q&A.
I really would like some answers as to where the direction of the mod is heading in the future.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Dq'ing people via striking them out-of-bounds is pretty novel. Although, it seems a little bit like an entirely different meta from lenshu. I think you stumbled upon a neat sort of gameplay concept but I wouldn't compare it to lenshu.

Almost actually makes me want to make a similar mod fleshing out the meta.
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
Dq'ing people via striking them out-of-bounds is pretty novel. Although, it seems a little bit like an entirely different meta from lenshu. I think you stumbled upon a neat sort of gameplay concept but I wouldn't compare it to lenshu.

Almost actually makes me want to make a similar mod fleshing out the meta.

If we could co op on a mod sometime that'd be pretty neat