ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(EarthFriend) Friends of the Earth
Friends of the Earth

Story:
Friends of the Earth are a radical, para-military environmental organization responsible for the 2009 ‘PigDog’ crisis and the 2012 series of attacks on pharmaceutical giants Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. We advocate weed, communism and Mother Gaia.
We also play Toribash.

Aims:
Total world freedom.

Members:
Earth Father: Turtlenecks
Sons:

Rules:

Always respond to another clan member as ‘Comrade’.
Always respond to Turtlenecks as ‘Earth Father’
Smoke weed, err’day

Allies:
Zayex
b3st3v3r

How to join:
All we require is for you to swear an oath to our Earth Father, Turtlenecks. To join, type “I swear love and loyalty to Earth Father Turtlenecks, and I swear always to fight the system.” Also, send all of your TC to KiTFoX, our eternal grandfather and clan bank. If you want your clan to be our ally, then ask.
Last edited by Turtlenecks; Sep 19, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Nice clan
-----
But you should put a banner
Last edited by Crack11; Jan 5, 2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Ok then, interesting clan you have here
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property." Karl Marx

I've upped the entry fee. To join you must relinquish all of your TC to the commune, as is the teachings of the leaders.
Yea, no one is going to join a clan if they have to send all of their tc to a smod
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Well I have 130k ish, I'm not sending all of that to solax, so I can join an unofficial clan -_-