Toribash
Original Post
7.1 magnitude earthquake on Mexico City
I was part of the horrible earthquake that happened yesterday in Mexico City, gladly, I'm located on the surroundings of the city.
What's everyones thoughts on this situation?

Around 20 children died when a school collapsed + other 200 deaths confirmed to date.
Last edited by Theory; Sep 21, 2017 at 05:49 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Really is a sad situation, glad you are alright.

There should be a lot more attention on this situation cause I only hear about it on spanish channels and not on anything else.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Well I thought people in this community would be interested in this topic, but now I can see they aren't. Thanks for your reply anyways, really appreciated.

Former [Crooks]
bruh,like i saw vids of the earthquake,and youd think something of this magnitude wouldnt be that bad but it caused massive destruction.and caused many arears to become completely tarnished such as housing complexes schools offices and many other places just utterly destroyed by this earthquake.

prayers to everyone affected glad you are alright
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
im so glad you're okay, condolences to the people that died. i hope mexico city can have a steady recovery.
Originally Posted by BillyTheSk8rBoi View Post
All ya fam are alright yeah?

sucks ass when shit like that happens.

I'm proud to be in a world like this one, Japan, Israel, USA, Peru and some other countries sent rescuers to assist us in the city. I was able to see some of them work on the streets

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
bruh,like i saw vids of the earthquake,and youd think something of this magnitude wouldnt be that bad but it caused massive destruction.and caused many arears to become completely tarnished such as housing complexes schools offices and many other places just utterly destroyed by this earthquake.

prayers to everyone affected glad you are alright

i dont think you understand what the ritcher scale is about. the higher the number the stronger the quake is, 7.1 is a large amount.

glad you're okay spcr