Toribash
Original Post
Deadys Cart-wheel bonanza.
I hereby declare that I will give 2k T.C. to the player who does the best cartwheel.

The winner will: Post replays (3 max) that showcase true cartwheeling skill. It will be a replay that is fluid and realistic, the less movement before the actual wheeling begins, the better.

What is a cartwheel?: A cartwheel is when someone starts on their feet, and "flips" using there arms to support them during the flip. For a visual reference please watch this annoying girl do one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNX7YeXbdO8

To qualify as a cartwheel the players hand MUST touch the ground and their arms must support them during the duration on the cartwheel, keeping the elbows extended. If your hands do not touch, well friend I'm sorry but that inst a cartwheel. Also during the flip the players legs should be extended and move predominantly from left to right. The mod must be classic or sambo and uke can in no way assist you.

To enter post your replays here. The winner will be announced Thursday Jan 19th.

Toribashers, wheel out!

Deady.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I added on to the relax cartwheel.

Now I have two in a row, plus a handstand. ^.^
Attached Files
Litto-Two Cartwheels.rpl (49.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by rittu; Jun 13, 2008 at 01:05 AM.
Very nice Littodude

This is replay dosnt qualify at all, but I was playing earlier and this kid wanted to enter but didnt know how to post or something, also the mod is way off. But I figured I would post this because its in the true cartwheel spirit. lol. Yes there is a cartwheel spirit...its bubbly.
Attached Files
cart.rpl (22.4 KB, 20 views)
Not to be a pain, but :

if you are doing a cartwheel to the left, shouldnt your body rotate anti-clockwise?

doesnt look like lotto's are
..|.,
U1V1
:<

Shush with your cigarette-smoking skeleton mouth...

It's Litto, btw...I'm not the lottery.
well, honestly, seeing as how this is a rather difficult thing to do....oh yeah and only like 3 people have entered, I'm being a little relaxed on the specifics.
Well, first off sorry for the double post. But I have decided a winner and since this has been dead for 3 days I chose to end to comp tonight.

And the winner is: RawkSonic. The reason for this is, even though he opens with a decap, the cartwheel he does after words was, in my opinion, the closest to an actual real life cart wheel. His was the only replay in which the toris cartwheel matched in a realistic manner, the direction the body was falling. I realize now I could have been more specific in the rules, sorry, this is my first comp. Anyways, there ya go. Thanks for entering all 4 of you If your upset with my choice, sorry, but its only 2k T.C.

Deady.
:3

Wewt. Thanks deady.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./