Ranking
I mean...like.../lp thing

I see what i /lp, and people dont see what i /lp

In here, i dont see the Joint Texture(Custom Texture), people see my Joint Texture(Custom Texture)
~ded~
Did you restart the game maybe?

Actually, unless it's my phone, your joints have no textures applied to the I think. here it just shows black picture for me.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Apr 21, 2017 at 03:08 PM.

-----
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Did you restart the game maybe?

Actually, unless it's my phone, your joints have no textures applied to the I think. here it just shows black picture for me.

That is not transparent...its Hex : 333333 (Demon)
Last edited by Dumbn00b; Apr 21, 2017 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ded~
I was not saying it is transparent at all, and what do you mean clearly visible?
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post

They are both same but due to forces and relaxes which are black it gets difficult to see.

Try dl lp Mercurit, I have a really black tori (void) and you'll understand what I mean. Just do /opt particles 0 before, just warn you ^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Also, Mercuit has a nasty flame, you'd better turn the particles off, he may destroy your PC with it. Also, if you trun off textures it turns off all it the head texture, of that helps you. Besides, having a tori that dark you're going to have to deal with it. Maybe you could suggest a way to them off just your jointextures?
Dumbn00b just wants to turn off joint textures and keep normal textures enabled, which is not possible, all the talk here now is useless.

Closing, if you want it to become an option, try making an S&I thread about it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]