Toribash
Just listened to it, it was great.

I would definitely recommend doing these with a partner though however, it would probably just become more entertaining, although you do run the risk of it sounding like a jumbled mess.

Also, it sort of bothered me a bit due to the fact that you only broke down Parrot and Alpha, instead of going over the other clans.

Otherwise, great broadcast.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Cheers for the feedback. Yeah the analysis is something I'll deffo do.
And yeah, I stumble with my words a bit, english not being my native language and not having a script. But that's just how it is.

Honestly I don't think its a problem. I enjoy the unscripted feel, shows intelligence imo. Being able to essentially live stream good info from the mind, something a lot struggle with even in their native tounges.

Cheers for the mention, honrstly thought I wouldn't make it into the breakdown haha.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I always enjoy listening to others' preliminary thoughts, although I'm starting to notice an obvious linear trend when it comes to opinions on possible outcomes, and opinions on the condition of the competitive atmosphere and how it has changed.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Might actually do fight breakdowns for the fights after round 1.
Like analyze the individual matches in video form. That could be fun.

I would very much so like to watch that. It would be nice to have input from someone who has relevancy and understands the general mechanics of the game and the mods rather than listening to coverage from... certain individuals who've tried to do it in past years. Match breakdowns are a good idea.
Last edited by visceral; Jul 5, 2017 at 03:50 AM.
Thank you all for the positive feedback.
I'm doing this quite barebones because it takes quite a bit of effort to get co-commentators and stuff to the podcast, but I appreciate the input.

Also, the first match analysis is up. Again very barebones, just watching the matches and giving my two cents about them.
There's going to be a lot of games so I'm doing them as simply as I can. So if you want to watch 30minutes of me analyzing toribash here it is. Evil vs notct, enjoy.

Edit: jeez, the video resolution is super weird. I'll fix that for the next one.
Will we be seeing live streams from you for CL or only post game analyzing?

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Will we be seeing live streams from you for CL or only post game analyzing?

Streaming would require for me to be present when the matches are happening. Possible for Alpha games but other than that I think I'll stick to post game stuff.
Okay so I was going to do analysis of the chivarly vs AS match but the gameplay was so bad there was nothing to analyze. The match analysis will return round #2.
Looking forward to checking out the matches with you guys.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 7, 2017 at 05:54 AM.
It's only to be expected from early rounds.

I don't recall if you mentioned this or not, but are you going to have a brief podcast at the conclusion of each round moving forward here as well as the match recaps?
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
It's only to be expected from early rounds.

I don't recall if you mentioned this or not, but are you going to have a brief podcast at the conclusion of each round moving forward here as well as the match recaps?

I think ill do the next podcast after round #2. The first round had only two matches and nothing too interesting.