Toribash
Original Post
Alternative victory conditions
So far there are two: win by accumulating more points at the end, or have the opponent DQ. I think it'd be nice if you could use commands (or mod file) to substitute some other conditions instead. For example, dismembering or fracturing your opponent, or being the first to reach X amount of points. Such victory conditions would make running or point-holding useless, since you won't be able to win unless you meet one of the conditions. If the timer runs out before that happens, it'll count as a draw.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
But it will ruin peoble that spar because when sparring they hit alot and then they will just lose while sparing

smh

1. This is an optional feature - something you could set in your own server. The old system would be the default.

2. It would not ruin sparring or anything else because you would have full control over how easy it is to win in your own server. You could set the "winning points" amount to 1000000000, or set dm or ft to 5000 and spar til you're blue in the face. Or, you know, you could just not use these alternative victory conditions.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
- Added trig_score, trig_score_once to bodies, joints

GOOD NEWS I THINK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
GOOD NEWS I THINK

I thought the same, and I hope so ! But it can't be used yet and no one "could confirm nor deny" if that's it D:
From what I can tell, a few people don't seem to understand the point exactly. What Odlav is trying to suggest is that it is optional and will not be forced into every mod by default. Similar to the current DQ options, it can be toggled by OPs and GMs only in the game rules at any time. Also, if the set win conditions end in draw too many times, the OP could easily reset the rules to something more enjoyable.

Supported, mod makers and private rooms would have more to play with, and people who don't like it don't have to use it.
st3.tbm

if you shoot(even with less points),you win
if you handball/miss,you lose
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I like this.
U could use a command in-game in your server like:
/ set wpt ( win point treshold ) 75000 ( or any other number between 25000 and 3000000 so it can't be abused )
And also
/ set wpt 1 for on and 0 for off

I remember some gm event where you had to win with a 50k points difference from opponents score, to make a valid point in the event. It was the blind date event i think.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
But it will ruin peoble that spar because when sparring they hit alot and then they will just lose while sparing

Or you could make it so they win if they hit a certain power of punch etc.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Hampa added trig_score in 4.93.
Isn't that was this thread was requesting?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do you honestly think this thread would still be open if it was? Trig_score is a minimum threshold for you to get points for a hit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
The only alternative victory condition wold be the well know and already suggested Knock-Out (K.O.) system, but we all know it won't be implemented.