Toribash
Dude, what the hell, if it's an alt then he can't just be in two clans at once, just because he wooed you with fancy words doesn't make the fact this is a back-up clan for him any different. If you are already in another clan, No.

No. Oh and by the way, I'm a nice person. It just somehow puts down this clan by making another character and expecting to make the grade straight away. And I of all people like good grammar. We wanted dedication when we were accepting people into Core, and I don't want our standards to be blown out of the way by the fact it's an "alt that we like."

Clan Guru out.
HEy
I kinda agree with puffbunny here...

and isnt it against the rules to have a more than one account??

its a no from me....

one clan at the time and ONE clan only.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
I kinda agree with puffbunny here...

and isnt it against the rules to have a more than one account??

its a no from me....

one clan at the time and ONE clan only.

Look at Geast. He's both in Sigma, and Pandora. Although the Sigma members allowed him to double clan, since he's awesome.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
As stated on loje's post, he said that it's only ONE clan and ONE clan only. Due to that, it made me think that Geast wouldn't be allowed being in Pandora and Sigma at the same time.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
1... I didnt know that geast was in 2 clans.... but if he is in 2 clans with one acc then what tag is he using?

2... what I said is what I think... I still think you only should be aloud to be in one clan at a time....

Pandora[Sigma]Geast is what he's wearing. Also, I'm editing this so we don't get offtopic with a spam post here in the joining thread. Edit this and reply if you will. :P ~ Ard
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 17, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
hmmm well he already has the votes to be in its to late nao
(>^-^)>(lick it) <.<(wtf?) *-*(uhh)*-*(lick wat?)
mess with the best die like the rest [pandora]