Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you think fits the best as our logo?
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The Great [Blood] Logo Event Poll
Alright, finally I shall be doing this poll for us.
The poll goes on until all members except Randoma have voted.

Now, vote!
Oo, thanks. Give me a bit more time though, I'll need
To think over them more. =/
Maybe you should put an end date for the poll?
Could be pretty funky, but I can't set it there atm.
How about imaginary end date? Seven days from yesterday? :p
Seems we have to say 'grats to Sano even if he doesn't win. Half of the options are his pics.
Clan Blood Leader
Well my vote goes to Thearael, his logo is very clean and simple and it's also only logo made in vector which is very good.

Sano's logos are also very well made and I like the #5 and #6 from your last entry

Drakhir's logo reminds me of Transformers logo for some reason and I don't really like Transformers, so.

Pa360uHuk's second logo is also very good and I like it very much, but it needs something more than just a text.
Ok since a person I'm not gonna name here (gheorghe95) didn't get something quite important I'm going to state the obvious. THIS POLL IS FOR OUR CLAN MEMBERS ONLY. Kthxbai.
Clan Blood Leader
Nothing will stop others to vote in some poll that is not anyhow related to them...
Also, 1 day remaining. Tomorrow... or today everything will be settled.
Even though it's inevitable that Thearael will win this :|
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Nothing will stop others to vote in some poll that is not anyhow related to them...
Also, 1 day remaining. Tomorrow... or today everything will be settled.
Even though it's inevitable that Thearael will win this :|

Jea well, it would have been nice of DjFishcake to not vote, especially after I said not to.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Jea well, it would have been nice of DjFishcake to not vote, especially after I said not to.

BLACKLIST? :O