Toribash
Original Post
[vid]دواء

clairo - untitled
i hit all the clips
program: ae cs6
Last edited by Velair; Sep 6, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
damn im gettin old
i hate to do this, but i'll give you 24 hours to disclose the song or i'll have to close your thread.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Really short, even shorter than the short "normal" edits that are 30 seconds nowadays.
I don't know if I like the pan on 0:04-0:06.
The color contrast at 0:14 was weird.
The fact that this has no good ending and it's interrupted/cut off on the end makes me feel as if it was rushed somehow.
Otherwise, it's a cool little video - would probably need some work on the sync tho.
and it's medicine, not needle, ares..you sure you're kuwaiti?
Last edited by Nokia; Sep 6, 2016 at 08:18 PM.
Originally Posted by cats View Post
i hate to do this, but i'll give you 24 hours to disclose the song or i'll have to close your thread.

the new art board rules are fucking stupid but it's added

Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Really short, even shorter than the short "normal" edits that are 30 seconds nowadays.
I don't know if I like the pan on 0:04-0:06.
The color contrast at 0:14 was weird.
The fact that this has no good ending and it's interrupted/cut off on the end makes me feel as if it was rushed somehow.
and it's medicine, not needle, ares..

short because why am im spending more than i need to on an edit.
pan was kinda idk too i can see what you mean
it's saturation actually and it's synced to the "your hands" bc when she said it , it made me feel bright.
and the ending is like that bc the feeling is abrupt
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
the new art board rules are fucking stupid but it's added

it's been like that for a longgg while, you were posting songs because of the rule before

Originally Posted by Velair View Post
short because why am im spending more than i need to on an edit.
pan was kinda idk too i can see what you mean
it's saturation actually and it's synced to the "your hands" bc when she said it , it made me feel bright.
and the ending is like that bc the feeling is abrupt

You're already spending your time on an edit, you should just flesh it out to have a complete piece of work
I guess you finally have an excuse to just cutting the end of the edit, but that doesn't cut it with me. You know you're just lazy when finishing something and you really really should properly end your videos. I remember other edits with really similar vibes/tones/themes that all end really nice and smoothly, because relaxing and smooth is what the video gives off. Your videos are so unsatisfying because you don't care, but you care enough to start it. You've gotten so much better since you've started and you have lots of potential, you just need to make something longer man.

Also, haven't you used the shotgun clip before?
Originally Posted by cat View Post
it's been like that for a longgg while, you were posting songs because of the rule before

You're already spending your time on an edit, you should just flesh it out to have a complete piece of work
I guess you finally have an excuse to just cutting the end of the edit, but that doesn't cut it with me. You know you're just lazy when finishing something and you really really should properly end your videos. I remember other edits with really similar vibes/tones/themes that all end really nice and smoothly, because relaxing and smooth is what the video gives off. Your videos are so unsatisfying because you don't care, but you care enough to start it. You've gotten so much better since you've started and you have lots of potential, you just need to make something longer man.

Also, haven't you used the shotgun clip before?

your words mean a lot and you're right i could put more into my edits and i probably will. but right now im lacking the motivation and time and whenever i make anything over 30s it feels like it loses it's entire atmosphere after 15s.

also yeah i did but not in a finished edit. it's in this scrap
damn im gettin old