Ranking
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I think the image URL is the same as the link that brought me to the image in the first place. Not sure though.

http://gyazo.com/25bdea8eb5541b7342ab7d554ca3dbff.png

http://gyazo.com/25bdea8eb5541b7342ab7d554ca3dbff

same thing just with the .png like was said :')

you can type in png or right clicking puts the png on the end for ya :'D

Can't wait until tomorrow, should hit Silver III ^^
Also my friend bought me 2 mystery gifts, French Maid Nidalee and Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, oh la la ;3
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Except you haven't. Like it's been stated before, you've only advertised elo boosting, which is prohibited under Riot's Summoner's Code. I fail to see a post within the past couple pages where you contributed anything to anybody.

Just ask me something in pm or here and I can help you. If no one asks, I won't say by my own.
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
Just ask me something in pm or here and I can help you. If no one asks, I won't say by my own.

The arrogance is strong in this one.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
The arrogance is strong in this one.

Indeed I sense it too.

You guys got any tips for learning Draven? I play every single adc besides Jinx and Draven and I decided that when I can afford it to add Draven to my arsenal of adc's. But he's pretty damn difficult so I heard.
-----
does anybody here put attack move on their left mouse button or any other button on their mouse? I have a normal mouse for now but since I quick cast everything I just realized my left mouse button isn't in use for anything.

Might try stick it on my lmb and see if it improves my adc'ing in general as at the moment I shift right click instead which sometimes screws me over.
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 5, 2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Indeed I sense it too.

You guys got any tips for learning Draven? I play every single adc besides Jinx and Draven and I decided that when I can afford it to add Draven to my arsenal of adc's. But he's pretty damn difficult so I heard.
-----
does anybody here put attack move on their left mouse button or any other button on their mouse? I have a normal mouse for now but since I quick cast everything I just realized my left mouse button isn't in use for anything.

Might try stick it on my lmb and see if it improves my adc'ing in general as at the moment I shift right click instead which sometimes screws me over.

Well draven q deals quite a bit of dmg. As far as I know there are two ways of playing him, you either go all in early with an aggressive support like leona or you farm with your Q passively for half of the game, wait for jungler to gank and then if you get a kill you get like +1,2k gold and it's gg. Passive op. I prefer the latter...However, it's quite risky, because you can't really afford to lose the stacks.

----

I am focusing on mastering Leona and Leblanc now. I'd say I'm doing a rather good job taking the fact that it's my first matches with these champions into consideration. :'3

My mechanics are quite good with LB, but I just can't farm with her well.(Probably because I farm kills, but still...)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/21484445#matches
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 5, 2014 at 04:37 PM.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/20581330#matches

This is my friend who mains Leona and only plays rank with me in Duo Queue, he is an amazing Leona :'D
So I'd probably go for the first approach if possible since we prefer to go kill lane and 'carry' the game. My adc mechanics are pretty good in the sense that I get the most damage done and position myself in ways that I still do damage without getting focused and changing priority of my target etc

It's the only lane I enjoy anymore, feels comfortable.
Going to go farm LP and try unlock Draven then ^^ Thanks Kristen
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Hey,Do you guys think ADC Vel'Koz is good enough?lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vel'Koz an AP champion?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
My mechanics are quite good with LB, but I just can't farm with her well.(Probably because I farm kills, but still...)

LB is one of the hardest champs to farm with. That's why people have started maxing W first recently (farm potential).
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Hey,Do you guys think ADC Vel'Koz is good enough?lol

Not good enough, but funny as hell. Just try full attackspeed Vel'koz.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
LB is one of the hardest champs to farm with. That's why people have started maxing W first recently (farm potential).

I'm quite new to lb and I haven't lost many matches yet with her, but...Isn't constantly pushing the lane and staying out of her Q range is how you're supposed to win your lane? LB can't farm under a turret and she falls behind like hell without a few early kills.

EJM Moderated Message:
Deleted ranskis' post so I'll get rid of your reply as well. No need to reply to such posts in the future :)

Kristis133 Moderated Message:
Okay, sorry. :'3
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 5, 2014 at 08:07 PM.