ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mods to practice parkour on
hello, I was wondering if someone could make a series of mods to practice basic concepts of parkour on. they dont need to be elaborate or anything, just grey for surfaces with traction and red for slippery surfaces. Here is a list of mods that would be helpful to me:

A raised platform for me to run off of so I can practice parkour rolls and continuing runs after I land.

Stairs about 1/3 of tori's height, maybe 4 or 5

a slippery bar to swing from one platform to another

a slippery rail to slide down like a zipline

a vault 1/3 - 1/2 height of tori to practice either jumping or vaulting

two raised platforms with a vertical wall in between then used for wallrunning

a lowered bar with a slippery surface under it for sliding

an upwards hill about 30 degrees and the height of tori with a flat platform at the top. uke should be at the bottom and tori at the top, both around 200 distance from the ramp (not slippery)

Each of these should start on a created surface, and not regular flat ground,
and no farther than 4 or 500 distance from the main training object in a map. also, these should all be in -30 gravity with uke either beside or behind tori, but tori should always be right the middle of the mod, not off to one side of the object. these mods would be meant for SP practice only. also, it would be helpful if all mods can start with "Parkour_" in the name and "vaulting" "wallrunning" ect. so I can easily tell what's what. also, all surfaces should be grabbable and 10 turnframes with 1k total frames just to be safe, I can change that later if need be.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who could pull this off for me, remember, these mods dont have to be fancy or anything, just grey for surfaces with traction and red for slippery surfaces. Im trying to get better at parkour and want a quickly accessible and efficient way to practice the basics of it.

Thank you to anyone who contributes to this, I know im asking for alot, but it wouldn't be just me who can benefit from this, any beginners hoping to get better can use it to practice.

Have a nice day

-----

I can pay if you really want me to, but I only have 1107 tc and am saving up
Can make you some basic parkour mods to practise in
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
DatSkip's post above mine has a few simple parkour mods for jumping, aulting, high vauting, money bars and sliding. the only other thing i wanted to practice on is wallrunning, but yeah your request is two posts above
Im so bad at parkore ans i wanna get better this is helpful thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!