Ranking
So roukan told me to post an app, i fucking hate apps. This will be very short and not very spicy but im an all around player other than earth and lenshu type mods, i fucking hate those. I obviously have a favorite word and i use it a lot. I would much rather have a recruitment battle cuz those are fun. i like to rek buttholes and im incredible in any aikido mods.
Tbh i see that the last post got posted a month ago so it's pretty funny since i thought night was more wanted but who cares, lets go.

So ya my name is Xavier, you can find me in game under the name of Hampa (pranked my name is on the left just on my avatar cunt) and hum i didnt join a while ago but i learnt the game really quickly and i always thought that night was an awesome clan so I considered joining it by writing a post on the recruitment thread (hope you're surprised). I'm really active in game and on forum and i really think i could add something good to the clan since i'm decent at the game. Im also friendly so if you aint looking for piece of shits well it's a plus for me. Favorite mod is obviously ABD but i also like boxshu, erthtk, lenshu or any type of mod that you can find in public rooms (except for judofrac im good at it but i hate it). Irl my life isnt really important ya know im just 13, being on a videogame playing with people and having fun. I sometimes go outside to talk to people and to play sports (sports are amazing i swear). I live in Canada btw. For my personality, I'm an happy person except for when people grab my pec. Stop it. Don't grab my pec.

Noob1845
Last edited by heat; Jul 17, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Hello, night.

My name is Mary, and you can find me ingame as MayoNinja. My favorite mod is Twinswords, but I like judofrac, lenshu, and ABD too. I'm 15 years old, and I used to be really active before I stopped playing for a full year. I'm back into this game again, though, so I'm seeking to join a clan. I am a full-time writer and student, I'm learning Spanish, and I'm playing the piano. I'm fluent in Chinese and English, so there shouldn't be communication error. I'm a decent member to have around.

In any case, I hope you take me into consideration.
Hello my name is magostic, i usually play twinswords4fixed and boxshu, i have never been in any clan even tough i joined toribash in 2013, i hope i can help this clan, become an loyal member and be better at this game, i live in Azores(it is a group of islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean) my timezone is UTC-01:00, i hope you take me into consideration.
Hello! I would like to join the Night Clan. I have previously been in the crooks clan (around a year ago when I stopped playing for a while), I have recently been playing a bit more and have gained back most of my skills. I enjoy very much playing in aikido, and aikido big dojo. My playstyle can range from grapple warfare to sometimes lifting if I need to. Some skills of mine include coding (c++, going to learn python, and javascript), music production (more info below), and a bit of graphic design (new pc don't have photoshop right now but I will soon). I have had 2 warnings for an unknown reason, and 1 infraction for a useless post. My timezone is GMT -6. Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a nice day!

Music info: I have a SoundCloud where I have 1 song because I deleted all my songs and made one and stopped for a bit, and I have a clyp account where is where I just dump samples of songs I have been working on.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/extrapolateurlby
Clyp: https://clyp.it/user/rrrf4f1s
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]
Hello, as one of the old (n)ight leaders I have to notify you that this clan isn't running anymore since months ago. Have a great day my friend.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
Hello, as one of the old (n)ight leaders I have to notify you that this clan isn't running anymore since months ago. Have a great day my friend.

ah, ok! no worries. sorry to bother you
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]