Ranking
Ah, not to much to know about myself.

My name is Parasite, I just returned from a few months break and am looking for a clan.

I am Custom belt.

I am 22 years old and I am male.

I like trains.
Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
Ah, not to much to know about myself.

My name is Parasite, I just returned from a few months break and am looking for a clan.

I am Custom belt.

I am 22 years old and I am male.

I like trains.

This app is very lacking, we'd like to know more about you since you have a lot of experience in the game and forum so I pm:d you about it! I'll also send you the discord if you'd like to talk or write to us directly.

TLDR; maybe check your pm:s and send your answer to me or join the discord and talk to us leaders there!
Originally Posted by Tomo1256 View Post
Hey! I'd like to apply to your clan.

Originally Posted by Tomo1256 View Post
First off, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself;
I am very, very active on the game, however on the forums I am not. I'm more of the ingame person, so the only method of chatting to other (n)ight members would be the Discord and ingame. My name is Luke, just so you know. I spend most of my time playing tb and always try to get better.

About my game skills;
To be completely honest, there is nothing special about me. However, I am quite good at Mushu, Boxshu and I'm starting to learn Ninjutsu. I'm pretty bad at ABD and other aikido-like mods, because of the high grav. I'm just not used to it.

Currently I am Black Belt, however I am close to 2nd Dan. I am 12 years of age (autistic screeching) so I may be immature at times.

Thanks for reading!

This app is decent but you lack the experience to be in our clan at the moment, there's not much to win for us and there's not much to gain for you either. You should try to be more active in the forum and find out what you really want in a clan, if you wanna join the discord and hang out and or play with us in some casuall lobbies that is fine, just give me a pm and I'll send you the discord link! Good luck with finding a clan or just browsing the forum, best of wishes!

TLDR; no better luck next time bud!
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Best meme app ever

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

And it's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side (other side)
I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)

[4x:]
(Highs, highs, highs, highs,
Lows, lows, lows, lows)
Anymore

Hello from the other side (other side)
I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)

Power for the win

Power sucks honestly
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Hello guys, my nickname is damien but my complete name is Damien Dave . I'm a 14 year old boy who is currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia which is a country in Southeast Asia, right next to Singapore and Australia. What i like about Indonesia is the culture and the cuisine. Yes, the cuisine.. It has a unique set of cuisine and especially Balinese cuisine, they are just bae. I am a part-time drummer, a student in a school that goes by the name Santa Cicilia. I'm a petrolhead of some sorts, what made me became a petrolhead was the day my dad took me to a local book store that also sold some movies so my dad decided to bring me to the store to buy my first movie, my first movie was 2 Fast 2 Furious. And at that moment, everything changed. I started liking the smell of petrol (i don't even know what caused that) and every car i like i'll always remember the name of the car. I'm a so called 'smart' student at my school, never dropped out of school and i'm still in elementary school but i will be graduating to middle school. I'm the only 'smart' guy that is addicted to gaming at my school, all my other friends at my school that are gamers aren't really diligent so they're grades don't come up pretty good. I've been playing games since the age of 5 when my parents decided to buy me a PS2, i got addicted for a while but i noticed each and every racing game i play i can master it in a couple of days. I have 3 cousins from my mother and 2 of them are boys. Both of them are pro at gaming and they are really smart. But one of them.. Devtian, he changed the way how i looked at gaming forever.. He has always been my idol and will forever be (Shoutout to you cousin <3) He is just bad ass at every FPS game and racing game. I love my family but sadly both of my grandpas already passed away before i can even look at them. Thats about my life. Lets get to my Toribash journey

Toribash Biography and Activity
Hi guys, my name is Draigoon12. But now its Manitoda, i've been playing Toribash for a year now and i started at the 2016 New Years Eve. How i found this game was at the time i was looking for a new, decent, and martial arts based free game. I decided to go to Gamejolt to seek for this game. And then i saw 'Toribash' i remembered this game was played by Markiplier so i went ahead an downloaded the game. Playing the game, and got addicted to it for a really long time. I made friends in this game, thats why this game is really hard to let go off. I met Reno (Diablejum) and SuperDeths the leader of the clan NightShade (Night) BigDog (Bigdogswag), ToriZoom, Kyle, ItzPulse, Mani, SandDune, Reshiss and the list goes on! My past clans were (pshch0). I 'was' really active back then but now with the try outs for the final graduation test my time for gaming is decreasing time, by time. So my activity in-game is 6/10. Since i downloaded the game i played it for 5 months without knowing there is an existing forum of it. But now i not have a phone so i can just get on my phone a post something everyday. pls invite me!
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
HELLO

IRL Biography
Hello guys, my nickname is Tude but my complete name is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra. I'm a 14 year old boy who is currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia which is a country in Southeast Asia, right next to Singapore and Australia. What i like about Indonesia is the culture and the cuisine. Yes, the cuisine.. It has a unique set of cuisine and especially Balinese cuisine, they are just bae. I am a part-time drummer, a student in a school that goes by the name Saint Cicilia. I'm a petrolhead of some sorts, what made me became a petrolhead was the day my dad took me to a local book store that also sold some movies so my dad decided to bring me to the store to buy my first movie, my first movie was 2 Fast 2 Furious. And at that moment, everything changed. I started liking the smell of petrol (i don't even know what caused that) and every car i like i'll always remember the name of the car. I'm a so called 'smart' student at my school, never dropped out of school and i'm still in elementary school but i will be graduating to middle school. I'm the only 'smart' guy that is addicted to gaming at my school, all my other friends at my school that are gamers aren't really diligent so they're grades don't come up pretty good. I've been playing games since the age of 5 when my parents decided to buy me a PS2, i got addicted for a while but i noticed each and every racing game i play i can master it in a couple of days. I have 3 cousins from my mother and 2 of them are boys. Both of them are pro at gaming and they are really smart. But one of them.. Devtian, he changed the way how i looked at gaming forever.. He has always been my idol and will forever be (Shoutout to you cousin <3) He is just bad ass at every FPS game and racing game. I love my family but sadly both of my grandpas already passed away before i can even look at them. Thats about my life. Lets get to my Toribash journey

Hi guys, my name is Draigoon12. But now its Manitoda, i've been playing Toribash for a year now and i started at the 2016 New Years Eve. How i found this game was at the time i was looking for a new, decent, and martial arts based free game. I decided to go to Gamejolt to seek for this game. And then i saw 'Toribash' i remembered this game was played by Markiplier so i went ahead an downloaded the game. Playing the game, and got addicted to it for a really long time. I made friends in this game, thats why this game is really hard to let go off. I met Reno (Diablejum) and SuperDeths the leader of the clan NightShade (Night) BigDog (Bigdogswag), ToriZoom, Kyle, ItzPulse, Mani, SandDune, Reshiss and the list goes on! My past clans were (Night), Nation (N), Ocean (OC), [im] I am, (Lucky). I 'was' really active back then but now with the try outs for the final graduation test my time for gaming is decreasing time, by time. So my activity in-game is 6/10. Since i downloaded the game i played it for 5 months without knowing there is an existing forum of it. But now i have a phone so i can just get on my phone a post something everyday. So my forum activity is 8/10

Originally Posted by DamienDave View Post
Hello guys, my nickname is damien but my complete name is Damien Dave . I'm a 14 year old boy who is currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia which is a country in Southeast Asia, right next to Singapore and Australia. What i like about Indonesia is the culture and the cuisine. Yes, the cuisine.. It has a unique set of cuisine and especially Balinese cuisine, they are just bae. I am a part-time drummer, a student in a school that goes by the name Santa Cicilia. I'm a petrolhead of some sorts, what made me became a petrolhead was the day my dad took me to a local book store that also sold some movies so my dad decided to bring me to the store to buy my first movie, my first movie was 2 Fast 2 Furious. And at that moment, everything changed. I started liking the smell of petrol (i don't even know what caused that) and every car i like i'll always remember the name of the car. I'm a so called 'smart' student at my school, never dropped out of school and i'm still in elementary school but i will be graduating to middle school. I'm the only 'smart' guy that is addicted to gaming at my school, all my other friends at my school that are gamers aren't really diligent so they're grades don't come up pretty good. I've been playing games since the age of 5 when my parents decided to buy me a PS2, i got addicted for a while but i noticed each and every racing game i play i can master it in a couple of days. I have 3 cousins from my mother and 2 of them are boys. Both of them are pro at gaming and they are really smart. But one of them.. Devtian, he changed the way how i looked at gaming forever.. He has always been my idol and will forever be (Shoutout to you cousin <3) He is just bad ass at every FPS game and racing game. I love my family but sadly both of my grandpas already passed away before i can even look at them. Thats about my life. Lets get to my Toribash journey

Hi guys, my name is Draigoon12. But now its Manitoda, i've been playing Toribash for a year now and i started at the 2016 New Years Eve. How i found this game was at the time i was looking for a new, decent, and martial arts based free game. I decided to go to Gamejolt to seek for this game. And then i saw 'Toribash' i remembered this game was played by Markiplier so i went ahead an downloaded the game. Playing the game, and got addicted to it for a really long time. I made friends in this game, thats why this game is really hard to let go off. I met Reno (Diablejum) and SuperDeths the leader of the clan NightShade (Night) BigDog (Bigdogswag), ToriZoom, Kyle, ItzPulse, Mani, SandDune, Reshiss and the list goes on! My past clans were (pshch0). I 'was' really active back then but now with the try outs for the final graduation test my time for gaming is decreasing time, by time. So my activity in-game is 6/10. Since i downloaded the game i played it for 5 months without knowing there is an existing forum of it. But now i not have a phone so i can just get on my phone a post something everyday. pls invite me!

Is this joke? You can't copy an app and think it will work. This is unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated by night.
Blacklist Damien Dave..
how dare he...

Kalo lu mau nge-app jujur..
malah copy paste app gua...
kalo ini Andrew ngak kenapa-napa..
kalo ini bener Damien. Besok liat aja...
Originally Posted by DamienDave View Post

WHAT
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Blacklist Damien Dave..
how dare he...

Kalo lu mau nge-app jujur..
malah copy paste app gua...
kalo ini Andrew ngak kenapa-napa..
kalo ini bener Damien. Besok liat aja...

Katanya dia pengen banget masuk clan sama lu, yaudah gua suruh buat app, tapi ga nyuruh dia copas punya lu -_-
(He said he really want to join night with manitoda, so i told him to make an app, but i DON'T told him to C/P manitoda's app)
I'M EGGSCELLENT
I don't know.
Its up for the council. Either blacklist him or give him another chance. But just so you guys know he does not have enough experience to join this clan.