ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
Hey hey hey wut type of music do you listen to? I'm trying to broaden my preferences, so if there is a cool song, share godspeed.

I love listening to OST/Instrumental/Orchestral/Classical songs and I strongly recommend.

I can link you with some random stuff if you want.
um i like mumble rap which is now in the trap genre also the reason why i reached out to this clan in the first place being completely oblivious to the fact that you guys are talking about a whole different trap
Hey hey hey wut type of music do you listen to? I'm trying to broaden my preferences, so if there is a cool song, share godspeed.

I listen to everything tbh, but I like this band a lot:

I more over listen to this dude, Russ.

I really suggest you check out some of his shet.
Here, these are some of my favorites from him :3

Last edited by R0i; Dec 15, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
I absolutely love Russ's music, such a great artist 10/10

I like to listen to classic old school rap, like BiggieSmalls, Tupac, eazy-e etc,
But the stuff i like to listen to that is modern is stuff like Russ, NF, Hopsin and Futuristic.

I recommend listening to their music.
Last edited by max; Dec 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
nice beats y'all.

also lionet send me that shit K.

. . .

and whale begone with dat mumble shit ;-;
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Dang guys, I'm liking it so far.

Pretty much every song has been slapped right into my playlists. Feel free to give me more.

Just no mumble rap please . . . I spend enough of my time around autistic people.
-----
Whale u succ
Last edited by Yuma; Dec 16, 2017 at 09:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NibBUh i ain't got plans to post sum mumble rap up in this bih check out my spotify playlist tho, my spotify is krotchy check my playlist out ight peace
also u the only nIBrOtoID that says begone instead of fuck outta here like you trippin bruh
---------------
nah i changed my mind blood have a lil uzi and nicki cute ass
Last edited by Whale; Dec 16, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
I was actually going to click the video. Then I saw what you typed and I decided not to.

begone.