Toribash
Original Post
Flame not working
I bought a flame and actived it but I don't see it in game
Hey there! Make sure you /opt particles 1 to view your flame. If that doesn't work, get back to me
Some flames cannot be seen on older versions. Make sure you update you game to 5.X and that should fix it. Currently on mobile so if this doesn't work, then I'll get some better help once I'm home
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Hey, i just /dl and /lp'd you and it works fine for me

If that's the case, then it seems your toribash version may be out of date. I BELEIVE toribash 4.x versions only load up to 4091id. 5.x should fix this
Am on 5.12 and like 10 mins I were on my other laptop with 5.14 and i don't see it
I believe it could be your customs folder, try deleting it and see if it works out.
Parrot
Flames of id 4095+ can not be previewed on the standalone toribash version. You will need to download Steam version of the game to see your flame.

zwouter Moderated Message:
Flames of id 4095+ can indeed not be previewed on the standalone version, but they can be downloaded and seen ingame if someone is wearing them. Just the flame browser is restricted.
Last edited by zwouter; Nov 22, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
If that's the case, then it seems your toribash version may be out of date. I BELEIVE toribash 4.x versions only load up to 4091id. 5.x should fix this

Im on 4.95 version and my flame was forged yesterday so his id is 5000+ and i see this