Ranking
Original Post
[Over][ES] BEANIES!

Science has known for many years that a man's happiness is directly proportional to the swag of his beanie. This simple style of hat is such an integral part of our culture as a species, that we thought it was about time to introduce them to Toribash.

Now is your chance to follow in the footsteps of many great men from history. You will have the chance to design YOUR OWN BEANIE!

You will have 1 month to make a creative, awesome beanie design. As voted on by our trusty ES team, the best 2 designs will get a personally-made beanie from our item forgers of their design.

The plain beanie which you will be designing a texture for is shown below from a few different angles. You should edit these screenshots to show us your design.

The beanie

Alternatively, you can edit the .tga file used for the item here

Shortly following the event, plain coloured beanies will become available for the general public in exchange for ST.

- No plagiarism. We will find out. And when we do we'll smash your teeth in
- Any submissions which look low-effort or look like they might be a joke may be ignored
- Only 1 submission is allowed. You can edit or replace an old submission, but make sure you replace the artwork in the original post and let us know in a new post
- Any submissions made after the deadline will be ignored
- Your design must be clear from the screenshots. If it isn't completely clear, your beanie may not turn out as you'd planned
- Fuck money get bitches

1st place: A custom beanie of their design, 3 extra beanies to sell or give to friends and 3 ST

2nd place: A custom beanie of their design and 2ST

3rd place: A coupon for a free beanie item when they're released to the public and 1 ST

July 1st, 22 GMT
Attached Files
head.obj (50.9 KB, 163 views)
Last edited by Moop; Jun 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Oh I'm in this one for sure!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I'm probably missing it somewhere, but can we have the obj file of the beanie as well please? I'd like to test progress ingame
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
have no idea how this will look ingame

pls obj files

img

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
there is going to be a dividing line between your colors in the back blend it more
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
think I fixed it

asdf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
may we like... get to see how the beanie looks like? similar to the box event where we could see how our boxes looked like : ^ )
I've added the .obj file to the OP for those of you who want to test their .tga textures in game :)

Also I made a whoopsy and added a .png file of the texture to the OP but not the .tga file of the texture. I've added the .tga file available to download in a link just below the picture. It's ok if your design is a .png rather than a .tga, you just need to change the file type using paint.net or some other software.

To test ingame, you need to add the .tga file (named head_obj.tga) and the .obj file (named head.obj) to your custom folder. You then need to open item.dat in notepad and change the line which says 'OBJ0 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0 0' to 'OBJ0 0; 1 0 255 1 0 0 1'

example

Last edited by Moop; Jun 2, 2016 at 11:07 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave