Toribash
the chugga chugga for most of the song was very not heavy and I found it rather mediocre in general :S

also check out weedeater, Jason... the dragon is groovy af.
yeah what an idiot lmao

-----
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
why would you even post 15 minutes of feedback?

isn't that what doom is?
Last edited by HolyShrimp; Oct 7, 2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
like wow you post Whitechapel and think doom is all about distortion. job for a cowboy is fucking raw and technically pleasing. but if you like listening to feedback then hey, I'm happy for you. but sadly for me happen to like music =[ and when people play like 5 notes from the same scale over and over and over and over and over again, fuck yea I call it mediocre.

but really you posted Whitechapel and since we are being elitist here lmao hahahaha Jesus you actually posted Whitechapel lol you have to be kidding.
it's called trolling dude -.-

Last edited by HolyShrimp; Oct 7, 2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: aaa
lifeless chugs and sterile breakdowns, generic and uninteresting scene kid music in a nutshell
uninspired blast beats and quasi technical riffage everywhere isn't what I'd call technically pleasing but whatever works for you
it doesn't sound raw, it sounds flat
the vocalist can't manage to not vomit out those awful pig sqeal bree vocals incessantly
it does have okay moments, but usually whenever it does something right for a little bit it's destroyed pretty quickly by a breakdown
the album isn't awful, it's just remarkably not good and also kinda bad

also yeah the dragged into sunlight song is repetetive, but it's also a doom metal song
I think you're missing the point if you skip around the video and expect something excessively heavy or technical
try listening to it through and get a feel for the grooves and atmosphere and you might think differently
or not, people have different tastes and whatever

Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
also yeah the dragged into sunlight song is repetetive, but it's also a doom metal song
I think you're missing the point if you skip around the video and expect something excessively heavy or technical
try listening to it through and get a feel for the grooves and atmosphere and you might think differently
or not, people have different tastes and whatever

I listened to the first 8 minutes believe me I wouldn't skip through a song I was talking about the chugging being mediocre. the notes just don't fit right imo but il give it another listen when my mood shifts.

I think I posted this in some other thread because the whole song isn't heavy but the build up is so worth it.