ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WIP?]Voyeur
In april I have developed project "Voyeur" for my clan [Hack]. (link)

This is tool for watching clan activity. Picture below is dynamic and updates every hour.

Blue solid line is activity for last 24 hours, grey dashed line is clan activity for previous 24 hours.

X axis are times in Moscow time (UTC+4).
Y axis are man-minutes per hour.

So point

means that between 13.00 UTC+4 and 14.00 UTC+4 today [Hack] members played approximately 175 minutes in total and yesterday only 125 minutes in total for the same time.

It's definitly not finished yet (scince noone of my clan cared). The question is: does this tool deserve to be finished?

Last edited by iLLepidus; Jun 1, 2010 at 01:14 AM.
Sexy chart, might have to look into google graph api
:D
As Daxx said we of clan cop would love to have this. If you could do one for us that would be sweet.

I think that all of your tools are usefull and we will certainly be getting the Clan Police once we are official. And it is funny because we are cops and its like police. lol.

But really this is usefull.
Actually this works for all clans already...
[FL]

[COP]

[VORTEX]

et cetera. But this is a bit lame IMHO. Main problem are timezones :/
You can use it if u wish, but take into account, that this is not stable link and display method can change without any warning.
Last edited by iLLepidus; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:39 AM.
ypu sould finish it, nut make it public not privet clan

could you post for aeon
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
wow that looks interesting

Originally Posted by DltBot View Post
could you post for aeon

Yeah x] do it
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I think you should finish this, then release like clan policem though maybe after a little amount of interest, put a price tag on it. i would surely buy something this useful.
Tbh you should release both clan stats graphs and single person stats graphs, should be useful in terms of clan recruitment and generally seeing how much you are playing (both for the player and the clan)
:D