Ranking
you guys are making me a happy bnw with the attention this is getting.

Originally Posted by S0uL3aTer View Post
Can you post some pics of your tori? I don't have shaders

I might be bothered when I get home today, but only if you promise an extra good product :]

Originally Posted by TehArtist View Post
Same here and if I dont use your tori is there anything else u might want on the sig and avi

yep, not having my tori doesn't mean it can't win. there's not anything specific that i want, just don't use ms paint or anything i guess.

Originally Posted by Modius View Post
Any text that you would like as well?

I just started here's what I have so far:

I still have a lot of work to do but this should be the main design of it. I plan on fixing up the head, making the smudging less uniform, adding some more pentooling, text(?), some color changes, and maybe some inversions.

that looks veryy cool. there's not any specific text i want in there, but if you think it fits you could add something like "[sheep]", "admin", "administrator", etc etc in small text. if you don't think it goes well with the sig, then don't do it- your the artist not me :]
I'm definitely participating in this-- one question though.

Are there any animes/games/movies/etc that you like? I'm probably going to do one render-based signature and one tori-based signature, but I'd like to know your preference.
back from the dead
How do you like these?

PS. I love your head texture

Edit: Smaller version of the sig:
Last edited by Pate5; Mar 23, 2010 at 05:49 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
I'll try this.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''

Finished your avatar, feel free to give suggestions ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.