Ranking
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Hi, I am a new player named Nolanrules and I would like to join this clan. My GMT is -5 I am 13 and my name is Nolan. I am becoming more active again because I found a intreset in toribash again. I also like sham's picture of a dude grabbing supermans nipple. Back to the application, I am more active in-game then on the forums, but I will be sure to check the forums at least twice a day. Sort of getting lazy here so... I r da bes plz acept da bes ppl in ur clan. I deserv 2 b in dis clan bcuz i can mak god apps an gramer plz acept mi. and i r gud in gam. Also hi Facade and sham, good to see some old members from Hit. But really it's good to see some old friends and people.

I have one question for you.. Flying chipmunks or Superturtles?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
yes to him

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Hi, I am a new player named Nolanrules and I would like to join this clan. My GMT is -5 I am 13 and my name is Nolan. I am becoming more active again because I found a intreset in toribash again. I also like sham's picture of a dude grabbing supermans nipple. Back to the application, I am more active in-game then on the forums, but I will be sure to check the forums at least twice a day. Sort of getting lazy here so... I r da bes plz acept da bes ppl in ur clan. I deserv 2 b in dis clan bcuz i can mak god apps an gramer plz acept mi. and i r gud in gam. Also hi Facade and sham, good to see some old members from Hit. But really it's good to see some old friends and people.

We used to be in Hit :0. Yes.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Just add him already dammot.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
I have one question for you.. Flying chipmunks or Superturtles?

Damn... Flying Turtles all day.
-----
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
We used to be in Hit :0. Yes.

OHAI MEAP, long time no see man, good to see you again \/
Last edited by Nolanrules; Jun 2, 2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3. I always like to rate and watch your replays :3.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
I am 14 years old, I live in Denver, Colorado, and I have fed a giraffe before.

I would like to join Enigma because a couple members want me to, those members are Katsudon, and xfoxyx, but more importantly, I'd like to get to know you guys.

My life consists of hanging out with friends, playing football, and going swimming.

I suppose that ^ isn't important in a toribash clan, in toribash my favorite thing to do is collect art, high quality items, and collector's item. I also like hosting betting servers/tourneys and chilling with friends. I get out of school on June 5th and I am looking forward to summer break.

A lot of people think I'm a tight-ass because my seriousness when it comes to marketing, but if you get to know me, I am really laid back.

Thanks for your time,
Chaco
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]