people playing: 167, servers online: 47, games played: 136,851,399 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Dead clans » Origin
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jan 29, 2017   #1641
SugoiBoku

Brown Belt

Just made it sound a LOT better
SKR SKR SKR HA - THAT'S SOUND WHEN I BE SWITCHING DEM LANES
SugoiBoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2017   #1642
Zeus
Chatterbox

I Beat The Marburg virus Belt

please you the chat thread buddy . thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|proud founder of Origin|
|proud custom belt|king of the gods|~~let there be war kratos
Alpha|M.O ORGE| need a event host ? pm me|metal| icof|

looking for a clan? join origin today!|
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2017   #1643
UltraVortx

Blue Belt

Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx
UltraVortx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2017   #1644
Gforce279

Black Belt

Why I want to join
I have never been in a clan before, I feel like just playing in Toribash isn't enough, I would like to be around lively people, like the people of this clan.
My Toribash Experience
I love toribash, because it gives me a chance to improve, and all I want to do is improve, I want to take skill to the next level and maybe possibly make a name for this clan. I play a lot, almost every day except Sundays.
What I can contribute to this clan
I feel like I could maybe help you, because I am pretty determined, my two best mods/strengths are, BoxshuMushu, and Wushu3dome.
Me
In real life my name is, Angel. Some of my hobbies are, Playing Games, Singing, Dancing, Playing the drums, and Parkour.
Other
I like watching comic dubs, I'm thinking about making one called a purple monkey runs wild in the red forest. c;
-----
Why I want to join
I have never been in a clan before, I feel like just playing in Toribash isn't enough, I would like to be around lively people, like the people of this clan.
My Toribash Experience
I love toribash, because it gives me a chance to improve, and all I want to do is improve, I want to take skill to the next level and maybe possibly make a name for this clan. I play a lot, almost every day except Sundays.
I feel like I could maybe help you, because I am pretty determined, my two best mods/strengths are, BoxshuMushu, and Wushu3dome.
Me
In real life my name is, Angel. Some of my hobbies are, Playing Games, Singing, Dancing, Playing the drums, and Parkour.
Other
I like watching comic dubs, I'm thinking about watchin one called purple monkeys in ild in the red forest. c;
-----
Why I want to join
My Toribash Experience
Me
Other
I like watching comic dubs, I'm thinking about making one called a purple monkey runs wild in the red forest. c;
-----
Why I want to join
My Toribash Experience
Me
Other
I like watching comic dubs, I'm thinking about watchin one called purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. c

Last edited by Gforce279; Jun 11, 2017 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gforce279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2017   #1645
emoney78
NON-EXISTING!

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Origin

I like your application, Wait till Zeus reads it.
-----
Originally Posted by SugoiBoku View Post
https://soundcloud.com/user-324379719/orgasm-demo
Here's a demo of a track I'm working on
-----
this fade is crap :/ gotta work on it .-.

This is awesome I liked it.

Last edited by emoney78; Jul 6, 2017 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
emoney78 is offline   Reply With Quote