Toribash
Halloo
Some of you know me some of you doesnt but here i go

My name is Prime.. Im from the Philippines (GMT+ im 16 yrs old and im an athlete irl.

I was off for a 2 months because I was busy and now im back, welp I was a AS member last september but I left (sorry Trestet). But now if you would give me a second chance to join this clan I will not fail you��.

About me (In-game)

Im a 8th dan blackbelt, I mostly play Abd , Aikido and other competitive mods. I also spar and play on betting servers (ofc to get tc). I also sell tc but I only sell rarely, I am 24/7 on in forums.

Why do I want to join again

Most of my friends are in this clan and I love hanging out with them.. This clan is also very active in clan wars which is I like the most..

Hoping for your reply and I hope youll give me a second chance.. thats all thank you for reading my application.

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Leanne | Ex All Stars, Obey, Wapow, Adventure, Nitro, FC, Powpow Member | Goddess
Prime :

Accepted bud.

welcome to All Stars
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
Prime :

Accepted bud.

welcome to All Stars

Ohh thankkks
Leanne | Ex All Stars, Obey, Wapow, Adventure, Nitro, FC, Powpow Member | Goddess
My name is Afvw I really hate making apps but whatever. This is my app. Can I join please! I know pretty much everyone in here and im obviously not a hopper. Trestet can back me up on that.
GMT+/-500 whatever that is.

About me ingame: Orange belt, lame right. The reason why I wanna join is because just like him a lot of my friends are in this clan, but then again a lot of my friends are in different clans but this is the most active one.

My best in game skills are abd and akido, some mushu, and some boxshu.

I am trying to be more active haha, but this game is so dead its hard to I mainly get on just to hangout and stuff. But I am trying to get serious again. Anyways this is my app hope to be with you guys soon!

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:08 PM.
Hi my name is Arisha, I am from pakistan I live in Saudi Arabia GMT +3
I I started playing this game a few months ago when my brother Vanish showed me the game, I am new at the game and I am still trying to learn.
I currently don't have a main mod but I think I will get good at a mod later or sooner.
Why I want to join the clan?
Mostly because my brother is in this clan and I know alot of the people from this clan,
I also think I will get better being around with good players like you and maybe someone can teach me too.
That's it, Thanks for your time.
And I hope I will get accepted, If not then thats okay too.

Greetings lads, I'm not Irish but I just spoke like one. Anyway, I'm lebanese, Woody is my real name Andy threw his toys away.. So I started playing Toribash. Enough jokes, I passed my 16th year from about a week, and I just came back to Tb few days ago actually I can speak english arabic and french fluently. I've been playing toribash for approximatively 6 years, and honestly, my main account is banned (For some childish issues that I experienced) It was 6 years ago WoodySaad is the name. When I started the game I decided to spend my time in-game so I got some decent skills, and then in 2014 I decided to check out the forums, and I liked its concept. So I started spending some of my time on forums. I had a clan called (Fast) But when I took the break off TB It died so I decided to join All Stars.
I can offer the clan good in-game skills, and I started doing some art recently, here's one of my WIP's https://imgur.com/a/JNaPD (It's a Tribal head for whom who did not know).
And yea that's all of it for the application!

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
yea.
Hi! Im Mystic Escobar (pablo escobars son) and i think this clan is perfect for me because you are hard working and striving to stay the best. Also because you have some sexy leaders. (Trestet )
Im from the USA.
GMT- EST
Age-14
Belt- brown
also im more active in game then on forum but i hope thats not a problem, if so ill do what i have to, to become active on the forum as well.
Also my favorite mods are- Mushu, Boxshu, ABD, and many more.
(accept me or i give away all my tc)

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:07 PM.