ES Recruitment Drive
i saw twilight talking about fun stuff in general thread, maybe a meme thread would be cool?
no u

Yeah but you'd have to post more than just one image.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Another suggestion from me.

This is going to be a bad suggestion.
Make a "leaving/retire/resign" thread. It will be better to have this thread so the leaving/resign/retire won't be included in general chat because ... it's general chat.

Also a minor suggestion, make the inactivity thread back to work? because right now I don't know why Kratos is inactive(ik it's not important for me to know). So, maybe it will be useful as all members will know why some particular member is inactive.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Kratos is inactive for similar reasons as Mylk I believe.

Also, those are good ideas. I'll add them in later on. I think it is important to have them again. The first idea is a new one and I like it.
While we are talking about making old thread back functioning.. why not make the wars thread to be back work as well .. since it's pretty much outdated now.

Edit : But make it more systematic like use it to call members that want to war and have a format to show the wars

Edit 2 : The original suggestion now is use it to call members to war since there is already a function on forum to check previous war's results.
Last edited by MrMrO; Feb 21, 2016 at 03:30 AM.
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
How's about this, add a "former members" section to the members thread instead of retired and such?

also, yeah we could do that with the wars... let me figure out how to set it up. i just hate to have to update it all the time or everytime theres a war. I cant keep track of everything xD
Former members is always good. Call it something neat tho.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hmm, I have an idea what to call it(if the leaders/coleaders thought of changing the name). Since we have atoms and electrons as our ranks' name. Maybe split former member into 2 which is anion and cation(im trying to relate it). Anion for negative member like ancient (i assume) and cation for positive member. So we can remember whether that former member was good or bad when he/she left. Maybe it will give us a little guide on whether to accept/reject(if they re-apply) them on the future.

Edit : I think cation/anion is related to discharge? not sure .. so discharge = leave/kick, just want to tell how i come up with it.
Last edited by MrMrO; Feb 23, 2016 at 12:10 PM.
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
I was definitely thinkking of changing the ranks. They're kind of outdated and the names kind of suck. We need more sophisticated names... not just electrons or something. Something like hmm... light bending diode. lol or something crazy liek that