Ranking
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Well from what I'm looking at you made uke instagib tori

it should work using both, I have no idea what's wrong if it isn't quite working for you

although, fixing up your flags should help

Aaaah yep. Turns out the flags I tried to use on uke enabled him as "weapon", dming everything it touched instantly. I didn't consider that and just thought the problem were with my threshs.

It looks like it's working perfectly now, thanks pouffy !
EDIT: nevermind, problem seems to be gone in the newer version. Still not sure what caused it.

Hey, so I made a new grappling mod with custom stances. It works good for the most part, but oftentimes there is a slight glitch at the start that is getting on my nerves. What could be causing this? I'm attaching the mod and couple replays that show the glitch.
Attached Files
ringen_beta3.tbm (18.7 KB, 3 views)
spinwin.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
dab_td.rpl (59.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 6, 2016 at 06:24 AM.
Hey. We can't attach joints to different body parts right? Say I wanted to attach wrists and hands to the head. Not doable?
Ah, bummer. Thanks for verifying.

Wanted to make a dog mod. Attach wrist and hands to head = jaws.
Hey, is there a flag to make a bodypart immune to instagib whilst not being instagib itself?
Modmaker has a shield checkbox under body II is that what you're after? I am not sure what the flag is though
Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
Modmaker has a shield checkbox under body II is that what you're after? I am not sure what the flag is though

Yeah I know, but for some reason clicking it also ticks the "weapon" box, making your "shield" instagib as well. I want to make a body part that can block instagib attacks but not be instagib itself.
I'm pretty sure the shield flag is 6 or something

which means it is also instagib by default
Someone plz help I have been looking for a good dagger and sword spar mod if u know any good ones plz pm or respond to this using a quote thank you
HI MOOOOOM