Toribash
yea. You should put the word "basic" somewhere on that tutorial so people don't get confused like I did.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
This tutorial will teach the generic hip throw formula that you can use from limitless positions and situations

i thought generic would be good enough.

anyways this is a replay thread lets see some replays.

a quick pick on hellcate, he proceeded to destroy me in the following matches.

awesome 2 on 1 throw to counter a lift.

easy afk to single to suplex in small dojo.

and whatever that is
Attached Files
wrestling - ankle pick (7).rpl (27.6 KB, 5 views)
judo - morote seoi nage.rpl (52.2 KB, 10 views)
wrestling - single suplex.rpl (46.1 KB, 6 views)
bjj - half sweep (3).rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
@Roux & Aqui: Feast your fucking eyes, if I don't play two of you in-game this weekend, I will slit my wrists. Oh and feel free to correct any of the mistakes in the titles.

Here's some replays I pulled off tonight. Slick asf. Anyway.

Hips ~ Generic use of hips + half throw

Rip ~ Prepare the first shoulder swap in the air and the second swap on the way down for a full floorcap throw

Ashi Guruma ~ Used right leg to catch his outside leg to destroy his hip throw attempt

Osoto Gari ~ Tried to sweep my midsection and attempted to execute a hip throw, so I went for his base leg and destabilized him (Decap was also planned)

Tai Otoshi ~ Just a simple double leg hip throw

Saved ~ Unable to defend the snap. I relied on quick thinking and juggled my DM'd elbow

Spirit ~ Welcomed myself to SW :L
Attached Files
Used My Hips.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
Lmao Rip Zalf.rpl (63.5 KB, 4 views)
Ashi Guruma.rpl (80.0 KB, 5 views)
Osoto Gari.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
Tai Otoshi.rpl (36.2 KB, 5 views)
Lmao Saved.rpl (73.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by iPrime; Sep 15, 2016 at 07:12 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
What openers do you guys favor? I have the movement pretty much covered in order to execute Harai goshi or a double sleeved sode tsurikumi goshi. But i'd like to know your opinions on openers?
Definetley, however when I leave my feet on the ground I feel less potential for movement idk. Do you guys ever extend both glutes whilst contracting both hips? Heres what i mean
Attached Files
Opener eg.rpl (8.5 KB, 3 views)
I mostly noobclap and then get into the right position by rotating into it, it's always different depending on what i wanna do
I like to use an opener that gives me a good bend in my knees. To turn your hips in for a throw, use your front foot as a pivot to turn, then backstep.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle