Craftinbros
6 Votes / 23.08%
omega
20 Votes / 76.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Team Spar Organisation [TSO]

Hello and welcome,this is the Team Spar Organisation,here you will be getting to know more people and getting tips for
your sparring.
If you want to spar feel free to PM any member or just post here that you want to spar they will most likely say yes.
I will be asking anyone if they want to spar and be posting the replays here.Feel free to suggest us with anything you like and It will be done.Hopefully.

The story of TSO all starts with a man named wolfkidxD when he discovered a game called toribash in 2013.The first thing he did was played aikido but thought it was a bad mod so tryed other mods.He found a mod called spar.He turned out to be a very good sparer and randomly started liking aikido because he was a little bit more experienced and relised that every mod counts.He started sparring more and more and he was getting better and better.He was going on forum and scrolled and saw Organizations and thought to him self''Should I make a spar organization since im very good?'' day after day he was planning his thread and it came out.

This is the story of Team spar organisation

Wan't to join?
Well this is the right place for you
Fill this form out and I will judge.

Name:
GTM:
Something about yourself:
Forum activity[0/10]:
Ingame activity[0/10]:
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion):
Why do you want to join? :
Any additional comments[Optional]:
Replays (3 min.) :

Once your done just be patient.

To join you will have to be adleast second dan[2,000 QI] and An amount of 25 posts

Leader:
OMEGA

Co-Leader:
Theospar
Potram

Members:
Charm1
Craftinbros
Jclark
Astral
Rolandman
DJTurn3r
Xioi
Last edited by counter; Aug 6, 2014 at 02:14 PM.