Ranking
Original Post
Worldwide,real life moves(unfinished)
As you know, it may be hard to sometimes, but not impossible to, recreate a move we have seen on TV or elsewhere. This is a tutorial to show you how to recreate these commen moves.

Double axe handle-This is a common wrestling move acheived by clamping the hands together over the head and bringing them down on the opponent.

"c"
raise arms
contract pecs
extend elbows(to keep them straight)
space once or  twice (twice once will bring the hands together and down at the same time)
lower shoulders
contract abs
grabbing is optional here, and will result in a decapitation if used

"spinning roundhouse kick-a simple kick used to kick the side of the opponent

"c"
raise arms
extend elbows
contract right pec
extend left pec
right rotating chest
contract left hip
conrtact left knee
extend left glute
extend ankles
space twice
left rotating chest
space once
extend left knee

More to soon come, you may request a move and i will find a way to do it
Re: Worldwide,real life moves(unfinished)
hmmm....im in karate, tung soo do mu de kwan... and i was wondering if you could make a spinning back kick. where he turns and kicks the person....
learning chokeslam right now

EDIT: harder than i thought, may take awhile, but got chokehold ready, all i need is the slam part ;)
Click on your character's hands. When they're in grabbing mode, they'll be thinner.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Originally Posted by kingkongjo
hmmm....im in karate, tung soo do mu de kwan... and i was wondering if you could make a spinning back kick. where he turns and kicks the person....

its spelled tang, but its pronounced tung. im a blackbelt in that btw.

i find it very hard to do real life karate kicks, but i bet i could figure a few out.
good idea for a topic of real life moves.

scissors kick and scissors round house kick would probly be the only two i could figure out. (im really good at scissors kick irl)