ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Massively Online Battle Arena games.
For those of you who don't know about this genre go here and check it out. For those of you who have heard of it, go there anyway there is heaps of interesting stuff there.

Basically these games consist of all the fast paced action of an FPS rolled into the environment and character building system of a popular MMORPG, the result is an amazing flurry of hectic battles to fight for experience and gold and ultimately winning against your opponents, all in a non-persistent style. DotA, for those of you who have heard of it, falls smack bang in the middle of this genre and is responsible for most of it's popularization.

Toribash member - HoN username:
TeapoT - TeapoT
Blam - Blam
RedDevil - RedDevil
Tapion - Tapion
Last edited by TeapoT; Jul 20, 2009 at 04:10 AM.
[Torigod]
Oh yeah I almost forgot, there's a free beta key for Heroes of Newerth if you add them on facebook before they get 10,000 friends.
[Torigod]
I've played DotA for ages, I heard of HoN quite a while ago and I thought it looked awesome.

LoL I haven't heard of before but it also looks pretty damn cool. :O

I just hope all the abilities and heroes aren't pure rip-offs of DotA and other similar wc3 maps..
Last edited by Blam; Jul 16, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
:D
Originally Posted by TeapoT View Post
Oh yeah I almost forgot, there's a free beta key for Heroes of Newerth if you add them on facebook before they get 10,000 friends.

Speaking of which

Originally Posted by Heroes of Newerth
Just so all the fans know, we will send information about redeeming for your beta key via facebook fan messaging tomorrow. That means that anyone who gets in as a fan in the next 12 hours or so will get a beta key as well. Again, thanks for the support and look forward to some great gaming this weekend!

*Double post*

Me n Red got keys to HoN.

Add me (Blam) or Red (RedDevil) if you wanna play sometime
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
oooh.. I wanna play/try HoN. Sounds fun.
You didn't get extra keys did you?

Edit: Ok, I managed to get a beta key for HoN. My Nick is Tapion ingame ofc
Last edited by Tapion; Jul 18, 2009 at 06:05 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home