Toribash
Original Post
[Video] Muffindo's masterpiece
Hello everyone.
Since some of you may know, I've recently started making toribash videos with the help of some people in my clan and I've managed to produce some of respectable quality (first prize in Christmas Charol competition).

The last times I made videos, I sticked with the usual techno, easy to sync music but, as some people may know, I'm not too fond of that type. I therefore decided to make a video with music I like in the hope that I will enjoy making it more and that the result will be more pleasant to watch.

Lately I have been exploring more and more Sony Vegas and am at last familiar with it's main funcionalities. I intend to make a new video of clearly superior quality to my last ones (hence the title "masterpiece").

Since I now have several examples of my works and that I have recieved positive remarks, I hope that this time, I will recieve more replays here rather than under PM request, this makes the job a lot easier.

I basically want any good replay you can give me. This means that even if you're new to replay making, I won't accept what you would consider good, try scanning the ORMO board to see what kind of level of expertise I'm looking for. You can, however, be a really good replay maker but not be in ORMO, then please post but think before you do. MP replays are also very welcome but make them spectacular and if possible long (running, sparring...)

On another subject, I haven't decided which song I would choose yet, I have narrowed the number to two possibilities though, give me your preferences:

Here are examples of my work
Last edited by Muffindo; Jan 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM.
Haha, I'lll think about it :)
Any replays you have for me? I've actually only seen your's in videos.
I actually suck at replay making. The only reason mine manage to look any good in my videos is because I freecam the shit out of them.
infamous
ace of spades
and as for the replays..

edit:
added two
Attached Files
Spry-Exile.rpl (288.2 KB, 10 views)
Spry-Chaos Emerald.rpl (140.6 KB, 14 views)
Spry-Ragnarok Junction.rpl (199.4 KB, 10 views)
Spry-Kickbooms2.rpl (134.1 KB, 6 views)
Spry-Lava bomb.rpl (148.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Jan 17, 2010 at 07:39 AM.
Thanks, and if you don't mind can you send more than one replay please?
It would help with the effects if several of them have the same guy in it :P
Nonono. Highway star.

Also, replays.
Attached Files
Splinter_Fade out.rpl (184.4 KB, 6 views)
Splinter_2 + 2 = 5.rpl (228.9 KB, 6 views)
Splinter_My secret place.rpl (296.8 KB, 5 views)
Splinter_Beautyful sunshine.rpl (206.9 KB, 6 views)
Splinter_Just one more.rpl (217.1 KB, 7 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Ace of spades

replays
Attached Files
eat shit n die.rpl (175.3 KB, 8 views)
behind the cow.rpl (126.9 KB, 6 views)
doomsday.rpl (195.9 KB, 8 views)
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Ace definitelly
here replays
Attached Files
#elbow.rpl (150.2 KB, 5 views)
#skeet the skeet.rpl (414.8 KB, 7 views)
#split punch.rpl (241.9 KB, 6 views)