Mistikal
3 Votes / 60.00%
A0Xr
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New main leader
Now blam is gone, we need a new main leader. The options are the current leaders, and when ash gets back he will be a leader too.

So yeah, vote who you want to be main leader.

Hint: Vote for Mist.
Last edited by A0Xr; Jun 1, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
It's out of the current leaders, it seems best to keep the leaders that are there, not mess them around. Is that a problem?
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Well,nope. When we get these things cool.Lets talk about the thing more.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Okay, please vote though. Btw tatsmyname's vote doesn't count.
Well,I do a two opinion option.Hamade if he comes back soon.A0Xr if hamades not back soon.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Acknowledged. I don't think Hamade'll be active again soon. I just need to speak to him and get his opinion.
well im not very active for personal reasons. Also I think Screaam should be voted on as well, he stuck with out throughout all the problems and he was very active in helping keeping the clan up, but since I cant vote him I voted Mistikal ;) sry A0Xr but I just know Mistikal a bit longer than I know you.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Hamade,I cant thank you that much or these nice words what you say about me. . Well these things went weird when i was in capital of Finland.Just three days.Then A0Xr and Mist got leader places.I had been longer than them in the clan.But I am still satisfied to my place.I would like to be an leader.But its up to Hamade.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O