Toribash
Original Post
Help me a lil, please, guys
Sup! I have an one pretty interesting idea and I need one Japanese to help me. Why Japanese? I just want him to find a few Japanese or Japanese-on-English articles in Google, that's all. I just do not know Japanese to search good Is here a bit citizens of Japan or guys-who-know-Japanese? PM me please if you can help me )

-----------------------------------
I sold almost all of my inventory but if someone will help me I can give a nice 370 tc, 2 nice empty sets, nice 128 head texture (item) and nice gladiator force.
-----
and +110 nice tc's which Skylar sent to me right now
Last edited by Berc; Oct 26, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
No one ? But maybe you know a japan-speaking man, that I can PM? It's will be great.
Okay. I'd like a couple of articles about vending machines in Japan (in japanese lang). Why so cool, why so much large market, etc.
Uh there is a guy who I see sometimes in public abd named "Hasea"
his flag says he is from Japan, he could have easily screwed with his IP.
I have no clue if he is active anymore or not, was a while since I last saw him.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Uh there is a guy who I see sometimes in public abd named "Hasea"
his flag says he is from Japan, he could have easily screwed with his IP.
I have no clue if he is active anymore or not, was a while since I last saw him.

Thanks, I will PM him right now (and I do not think that anyone play toribash via proxy)
Why do the articles need to be in Japanese?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Why do the articles need to be in Japanese?

Because I wanted to know specifically about the Japanese vending market, and think that the most interesting/important articles about the Japanese market in Japanese language, but English articles I checked too.

Already read Wikipedia, but would be interesting to read some of online-magazines or something like that.