That's a thumbs up.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Still alive, not gonna die soon.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Please post here if you are active.

I'm here.

PLEASE TRY TO POST ONCE A DAY OR SOMETHING!

No.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I'm too lazy to post.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
If there was a reason to post, sure.

Plus the mountain of stickies to get past before seeing a new thread is a bit on the heavy side. It's almost as large as the Event board's stickies with a fraction of the traffic.

Maybe if there was something like, "hey, at XX:XX GMT on DD/MM let's all play Y game for shits and giggles, post to confirm or something" or "every XXXday is Call of Battlefield: Medal of Fortress 2: Global Assault org playdate starting at YY:YY GMT, meet up in #ircchannel to decide on server" or "vote on next game for org playdate here" (notice a theme?) to create some shit to post about. Because an org of gamers with no organized gaming get together is a little odd. It'd be like if my uni's Games club was only a loosely connected network of e-mails, instead of the Monday night nerdfest that it is.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games