ES Recruitment Drive
Oh daym, I just had an awesome game. So, it was me(Teemo), a Caitlyn, a Fiddlesticks, a Corki, and an Alistar, versus a few guys I don't remember. So, the match started out meh, but then it kinda turned to shit. I died a coupla times, they destroyed an inhibitor, and a guy from our team left(Fiddlesticks). Since I was mid I got to level 18 rather quickly. Then, Caitlyn and I started farming while Corki and Alistar held base. We both maxed out our items of choice(I made 17.9k, she made 21k), and then we pushed. We pushed and pushed. At that point I went godlike, and ended off 12/3. The Caitlyn I was playing with went 26/1, and the other two guys went like 7/6 or something. Before this Alistar and Corki kept trying to surrender, but I kept voting against it and we raped the shit out of their headless bodies.

Also, I'm only level 10, and I'd assume we were all around that level, so it's amazing for me.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
So i bought twitch, and jungle twitch is the coolest thing since bread that's sliced.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Uric - Boonana, Wukong - Nunu combo is fucking epic.
I love us.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Going to start playing League of Legends again, re-downloading as I speak

I hope you're on the EU west server, need more people to play with.
Played Riven as one of the new free champions this week, definetely gonna save to buy her. I enjoyed playing her very much.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
im in EU West but I can't find a good burst damage champ I like :S

Have you tried out Kennen, Brand, Anni, Xerath, Anivia, LeBlanc, Veigar, Ryze, and Poppy?
I also saw someone play incredibly well with Sion burst.
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Have you tried out Anni, Xerath, Anivia, Ryze, and Poppy?
I also saw someone play incredibly well with Sion burst.

I have tried the ones that I left, want a match?