I didn't really do much when leading C
You, Ukko and Clint did the leading and I was just a war manager
I believe in ye bois ^^

Eh naah dude, you're the reason why this clan is so organized right now
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Eh naah dude, you're the reason why this clan is so organized right now

Maen all I did was make some simple text fonts and edit the thread that was already written by ukko n clint

Anyways I'm getting tired of my current playlist
Any good song suggestions?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
I didn't really do much when leading C
You, Ukko and Clint did the leading and I was just a war manager
I believe in ye bois ^^

Look at ya tryna hide all the hard work ya did
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Anyways I'm getting tired of my current playlist
Any good song suggestions?

Depends on what kind of songs u like, which we could never sort out

Anyway I'm listening to these 24/7:

Salena Gomez - Back to you
Shawn Mendes - In my blood
Ed Sheeran - Happier

And another one, was, Lauv - Paris in the rain
I used to like the song at the start but then I suddenly began to hate it
I don't know why but he sings the chorus weirdly lol

Typing this on my mobile @ 7am and don't even ask how tired is my hand right now...

Edit: Oh and did I ever tell you "Timeflies - Shades of Grey" is my most favorite song of all times?
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 10, 2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eyyy What's poppin' people!

We were thinking about hosting a clan-tourney kinda event, which also means it'd only be for clan members, if any of you are interested.

So here's how it would work basically:
The participants will fight in (a) mods(s) just like how a knock-out tourney works.
To participate they'll have to pay a desired entry fee and the pool prize will be given out to the winner, or winners.
We may also add some TC from the clan bank to the prize in-case participants are low.

There's not really a specific number of participants, the tourney would even work out with 4. But let us know down here if you wanna participate!
Would be pretty short tourney too
Originally Posted by Ukko View Post

We were thinking about hosting a clan-tourney kinda event, which also means it'd only be for clan members, if any of you are interested.

The participants will fight in (a) mods(s) just like how a knock-out tourney works.
To participate they'll have to pay a desired entry fee and the pool prize will be given out to the winner, or winners.
We may also add some TC from the clan bank to the prize in-case participants are low.

There's not really a specific number of participants, the tourney would even work out with 4. But let us know down here if you wanna participate!

dude sounds good im in ;)
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Ukko View Post

Aye I'm in too ^^
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
dude sounds good im in ;)

Originally Posted by Piny View Post
Aye I'm in too ^^

Wonderful, we have 4 participants now ^^

If anyone wants to suggest a date/time for the tourney, then post on this thread or our discord along with your timezone in gmt

Btw, entry fee is 2k TCs, so send it already to clan bank to avoid any further delay x) I'll send mine too... D:
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 12, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Wonderful, we have 4 participants now ^^

If anyone wants to suggest a date/time for the tourney, then post on this thread or our discord along with your timezone in gmt

Btw, entry fee is 2k TCs, so send it already to clan bank to avoid any further delay x) I'll send mine too... D:

You've successfully sent 2000 ToriCredits to ChivBank.

My gmt is +1

Not really sure about date/time ive got summer vacation so it doesnt really matter to me when we start
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
My gmt is +1

Not really sure about date/time ive got summer vacation so it doesnt really matter to me when we start

Nice you have closer gmt to ours

And sure we'll decide a time soon once we have all entry fees sorted