Ranking
Original Post
Runescape 2007(Old School)

The Game

Old School RuneScape is completely player driven: from conception to voting on the features available, and now to the wiki! Build up a database of information documenting all areas in the game; create guides to assist your fellow players with that tricky quest or boss; write hints and tips for training in a certain skill. Starting from a blank slate, it's time to use your knowledge and experience to help those who never experienced the 2007 version of the game. Old School RuneScape - or OSRS for short - is a service featuring a version of Runescape based on how the game was in August 2007. This Old School RuneScape service was opened on 22nd of February 2013. This was following a poll where players voted if they wish to see the return of an older version of the game. The poll was up from 15th February 2013 and finished at 00:00 GMT 1st March 2013. Enough votes were cast to reach the first level of the service within 24 hours of the poll being launched, and total amount of players who voted for OSRS to return was 449,351.

So pretty much Jagex realized they ruined the game and decided to bring back the original.

I made this thread to raise awareness and to find others who play.

Tips:
Use OSBuddy it is a client that is allowed and basically helps keep track of your progress and will tell you how much of whatever action you need to do on any Skill to level up and you can check prices and other stuff with commands. It is free, bur has a pro option that's also not bad.

Clan Chat-StillPonzo
Usernames:
Ponzo-StillPonzo
Hush- Hush Pup
Zapekk-Zapekk
Nearly-Vrelmn
Last edited by Ponzo; Dec 3, 2015 at 02:46 PM.
Just started OSRS yesterday because my friend dragged me into it.
I have played some rs before and Darkscape recently.

Combat lvl 40 and got nice first slayer task from Vannaka.
48 Green dragons.
A little boost to get slayer started.

And RS name is Zapekk if interested.

fuck
My name is StillPonzo.
I'll add you I'm always looking for friends

Currently working on my range pure.
Combat level 42 with 60 range.
I'm also doing slayer
Last edited by Ponzo; Dec 1, 2015 at 09:44 PM.
Does is still require a subscription? I remember when something like this was new but needed a subscription to Jagex or something

I remember the golden RS days and I would probably get back into it if it were free

EDIT: seems to be free!

username is Hush Pup
Last edited by Hush; Dec 2, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
FIRED UP
fully embracing nerd tendencies, username vrelmn, currently like level 8 idk. tryin to be a defence/magic/prayer man. i wanna see how long till i get bored
wow that
sucked
well i'm currently holding the mindset that when im a high enough level i'll start to see the cool stuff i never did the first time i played it.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
well i'm currently holding the mindset that when im a high enough level i'll start to see the cool stuff i never did the first time i played it.

My mindset is to catch up to where I was in 06 and then continue where I left off

It is going to take quite a while

we should make a clan :^)
Last edited by Hush; Dec 3, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
FIRED UP