L

R

Mine:

L

R

Also, here's him admitting it, saying he won't get in trouble. <,<

FEET:
since you wanted "a texture liek the one of hypnox"
and you said ok to colourchange only ... that should not be a problem.

HANDS:
i use the same fingers ... the gloves are individual.
regard the fingers as templates

im running my shop to long to mess it cuz of using same textures... i always ask bevore usign parts or same, both the old owner and the new one.

besides:
I don´t steal any art and sell it to other pesons, since the original ones are also done by me.

EDIT:
i hope you not try to attack me cuz i left predator?
the timing is perfect.
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 28, 2008 at 11:01 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Lol you buying it and you knew it! Now Nightmare left the Clan and you try to talk shit.
"It's Hammer Time!"
~~Proud Member of Twilight - Waiting for more Victims.. ~~
The hands are a bit different but the feet are exactly the same (except the colour) D:

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Hammerhock View Post
Lol you buying it and you knew it! Now Nightmare left the Clan and you try to talk shit.

He was posting this before Night left...
Last edited by Pawned; Jul 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM.
cuz we are arguing since half an hour yes.

EDIT:
its totaly a attack aggainst me cuz Idiotforce / Namcoboy / DS
already got the texture since several weeks.
now i left predator you come with this old storry, isn´t it quite obvious what you try to do?

and don´t tell me you just right now noticed its the "same" ... you told me way earlier...
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 28, 2008 at 11:03 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
FEET:
since you wanted "a texture liek the one of hypnox"
and you said ok to colourchange only ... that should not be a problem.

HANDS:
i use the same fingers ... the gloves are individual.
regard the fingers as templates

im running my shop to long to mess it cuz of using same textures... i always ask bevore usign parts or same, both the old owner and the new one.

LIKE Hypnox's.

11. DO NOT SELL THE SAME, OR VERY SIMILAR HEADS TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITHOUT THE FIRST BUYERS CONSENT.

Now, Hypnox might've said ok, but what about the hands, plus, I'm not ok with it.

EDIT: And as you said in the quote, you ask new and old owner. You didn't ask me.
"WITHOUT THE FIRST BUYERS CONSENT."

Hypnox said ok und you have the Texture Set now for a few weeks and now it is a Problem? Sure Idiot, sure....
"It's Hammer Time!"
~~Proud Member of Twilight - Waiting for more Victims.. ~~
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
cuz we are arguing since half an hour yes.

EDIT:
its totaly a attack aggainst me cuz Idiotforce / Namcoboy / DS
already got the texture since several weeks.
now i left predator you come with this old storry, isn´t it quite obvious what you try to do?

and don´t tell me you just right now noticed its the "same" ... you told me way earlier...

...This has nothing to do with the clan -.-, you left the clan AFTER IdiotForce/DarkSeraph mentioned this.

IdiotForce only just noticed that the feet were exactly the same and now you're trying to say that he is bringing this up because you left the clan? How does that work out when he brang this up 30 minutes before you left the clan?