Toribash
[late response noises]

Well, i guess i can't say that i'm not getting used to IBS. :P
Anyhoo, i am very glad to hear that! I hope to see an art thread of yours in the future, then. c:

Also hi guise sorry i've been so absent, my arms decided to get angry and hurt so i've had to cut down on writing and computer usage. My afternoons are now fantastically boring, but it has to be this way for now. :<

meanwhile here have a sketch i'm sloooooooooowly plodding away at

[dismissing triceratops noises]

I blame didney for making me slide further down the anthro slope. :v (also worth noting is that this character is female, which is apparently fairly rare for me)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
can you still fap tho?

also nice tricerahot drawing

ima try to color the shit n stuff like I used to do, hope you don't mind
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
someone who loves shook can you draw a snake eating its own tail except the snake is translucent, filled with soda or something, and the end of the tail is actually a straw
Last edited by siku; Mar 10, 2017 at 08:41 AM.
QUACK

made in 2009

:^)

But hey, i'm glad they actually qualify for hands, because HANDS ARE EVIL. I still make it a point to not intentionally hide them, however.

Originally Posted by siku View Post
someone who loves shook can you draw a snake eating its own tail except the snake is translucent, filled with soda or something, and the end of the tail is actually a straw

i

uh

wha

Mass Effect Andromeda, m i rite?

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
can you still fap tho?

also nice tricerahot drawing

ima try to color the shit n stuff like I used to do, hope you don't mind

Sure, go ahead.

also thanks

also MAN ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

also clarified lines on triceratopsface

still dismissive though

Nice comic. You're gonna have to work harder on that dragon to have it impress me as much as the sticksword tho.

How would you rate my rare dodo collection?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
4/10 good but needs more eggheads

also hi guise i'm not dead

I'm just not doing a lot of typing because it's apparently largely what fucks up my arms. That, and my sleep is apparently sub-optimal, which leads me to being tired, uncreative and in a shitty mood all day. It is also noticably harder to deal with anxiety while in this tired state, which complicates EVERYTHING.

also here have some doodles

yep

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
and now, another revisit of the same comic

indeed

the last frame actually scares me a bit what the heck is the dragon crazy

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."