Ranking
Original Post
Dead meme thread
yes yes this is my new replay thread. probably going to be worse than the older one.
anyway, here is something i made like a month ago untill i get motivation for new stuff.
Attached Files
Calabasas.rpl (209.2 KB, 21 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
First bitch.
So opener was good, i don't know why i think very opener is generic because i think i'm stupid i guess, it took a little too long in my opinion but thats ok because i'm not as good as you. You went so low to the ground and then you went up for a nice spin which i really like but i didn't like the looks of your abs when you were finishing that spin, your torso was too forward ahead from your legs in my opinion, anyways its just bad. And then that knee spin thing was a bit weird, you slowed down just to do that movement which was a waste of momentum that you gained from the earlier spin, and then frame 240-180 you kind flopped around like you relaxed all, which was annoying me because i just didn't like it, you were moving a bit slow, speed was not in this replay. The speed that you were going with the movements was just not up to par in my opinion. Nice scissor kick to uke's head and shoulder, it looked a bit weird but i'm fine with that. Nice spin to grapple uke's arm which was cool because you didn't even grabbed, which i respect because i can't do that because again. I suck ass. Nice split that got a lumbar dismemberment. Cool replay, but i believe you've done way more better before.
7.9/10
ty.
tried something pretty different for the op but could't do more than decap :/
Attached Files
Stinky Winky.rpl (206.7 KB, 19 views)
10/10 smooth as fuck
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
bruh!
rusty crusty tricking ruply
Attached Files
bap.rpl (271.0 KB, 14 views)
and it was still fucking awesome 9/10
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
rust everywhere!
well atleast it wasn't boring to make so guess thats a good thing
Attached Files
Flatdisk.rpl (135.3 KB, 13 views)
apparently tricking in tf5 work much better than tf1.
p.s i know the end look awful but that momentum was really hard to stop
Attached Files
jiggly puff.rpl (635.9 KB, 9 views)