Ranking
Original Post
[Elite][Game] 3 Words Story
What you have to do is continue the story for only three words, you are free to use your creativity, bold the next words that you will add, so that people won't confused where they will continue the story,

if you're still confused with my bad english, use this as a reference how to play the game

Kgo

once upon a time

PS : Invades are allowed

Stories we've done so far :

Story #1

Story 2

Story 3

Last edited by Saiko; Nov 3, 2015 at 01:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
There are 4 words ^^

Once upon a time, when people were

Invades allowed?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion

Feel free to post here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion women started to

yas
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass.One butt cheeck
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass.One butt cheek was hit so
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass. One butt cheek was hit so hard it undergone
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass. One butt cheek was hit so hard it undergone,ice should use?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Once upon a time, when people were cool as Azion, women started to slap eki's ass. One butt cheek was hit so hard it undergone,ice should use? then snook came
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846