ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry, boredpayne, you're not exactly right. A public institution is any place that is run for public use, such as libraries, schools and hostpitals. While prisons do fall into this category, that is not all that a public institution is. Like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
You...you know that different words can refer to the same thing, ri-right?
...Right?
It uh, oh man, wow, I have to explain this, it isn't wrong to describe prisons as historically public institutions. It's the opposite of wrong, even. It's actually necessary and helpful to do so to frame them within the appropriate historical context of American law.

Prison is a public institution, not all public institutions are not prisons.

Stop trying to reframe what you said, you specifically said "prisons".
And I also think the idea that only the Brotherhood can be racist is utterly absurd, but that's totally missing the point...again.

Ele Moderated Message:
Useless post: Rule B, Sections 2+3
Last edited by Ele; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:46 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Prison is a public institution, not all public institutions are not prisons.

Stop trying to reframe what you said, you specifically said "prisons".

But it's not wrong to call a prison a public institution, so telling me how the category "things the government runs" includes other stuff (I'm aware) is kind of beside the point....again.

And in any case, ALL public institutions WERE racially segregated. I don't know why you've bothered to play this silly semantics game where you can't quite grasp the idea of "different words" referring to the same thing, but it's a totally meaningless argument.

Actually, that seems to be a trend. When you can't really argue with an idea (such as that the Brotherhood's radical ideology of racial supremacy and activities that reflect that, e.g. murdering people for their skin color, sets them apart as a hate group), you hide behind meaningless platitudes and false equivalencies like "racism is racism," and "other gangs are racist too" or tear apart straw men like "only the Brotherhood can be racist" or make a complete asspulls like "they're really just a weekend social group."

And all of this comes from the problem that you have no clue what you're talking about but still want to tell other people how right you are, which is why you cite something like metapedia; because when the entirety of academia unequivocally agrees your ideas are stupid, the only way to defend them is dishonestly.

Ele Moderated Message:
Rule C violation: Attack the points, not the person
Last edited by Ele; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
But it's not wrong to call a prison a public institution, so telling me how the category "things the government runs" includes other stuff (I'm aware) is kind of beside the point....again.

And in any case, ALL public institutions WERE racially segregated. I don't know why you've bothered to play this silly semantics game where you can't quite grasp the idea of "different words" referring to the same thing, but it's a totally meaningless argument.

Read the context of this discussion again;
While most other prison gangs are racially based as a result of the long standing establishment of racially differentiated prisons

You specifically talked about prison gangs and that was what I specifically responded to.
Actually, that seems to be a trend. When you can't really argue with an idea (such as that the Brotherhood's radical ideology of racial supremacy and activities that reflect that, e.g. murdering people for their skin color, sets them apart as a hate group), you hide behind meaningless platitudes and false equivalencies like "racism is racism," and "other gangs are racist too" or tear apart straw men like "only the Brotherhood can be racist" or make a complete asspulls like "they're really just a weekend social group."

And all of this comes from the problem that you have no clue what you're talking about but still want to tell other people how right you are, which is why you cite something like metapedia; because when the entirety of academia unequivocally agrees your ideas are stupid, the only way to defend them is dishonestly.

Read your posts again:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=13
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=18

You are trying to reframe this discussion as "BP says all racist gangs are racist but IP says AB aren't!11" when that's not the case. You came into this thread attacking white people and defending anti-white racism, and then continued the trend. You refuse to acknowledge that this is a multifaceted problem and continue to claim that whites are solely in the wrong. The statistics have been posted many times above, you can go and read them for yourself and reply to them instead of heavily nitpicked sentences.

Stop relying on meaningless rhetoric and pretending to have amnesia. Your posts have no content and are just babble. Funnily enough you put forward the perfect quote to describe yourself: "you have no clue what you're talking about but still want to tell other people how right you are".

Try harder next time.

Ele Moderated Message:
Rule C violation: Attack the points, not the person
Last edited by Ele; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:48 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Ok. Thread's over. Try again when you two have figured out how to behave like adults.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:49 PM.