ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] SSMM art event entries (Free heads).
Hello, the SSMM art event has come to an end and a huge congratulations to not only the winners but all participants as you all did a great job
to commemorate all entries here is a dump of all entries from each round.

All these heads are free please feel free to use them as you wish (Just don't attempt to sell them).

You can find the event thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=503607

Round 1 sketch

Round 1 entries

Round 2 sketch

Round 2 entries

Round 3 sketch

Round 3 entries

Winners

maybe a 2nd event will be on its way c;
Last edited by Goughy; Apr 17, 2015 at 12:58 AM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I didnt realize just how many free heads that created XD
and some amazing ones at that
I extend my congrats to all
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
I didnt realize just how many free heads that created XD
and some amazing ones at that
I extend my congrats to all

Yep, it's pretty tempting to put 300k or something aside and fund an entire series of these events and turn this into a huge free head event dump thread with hundreds of free heads for people to use ;) *hint hint*

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
This was an amazing event and it gave many artists chances to show awesome creativity.
Thank you Gough for putting your life aside and making this thread. (It must of taken forever).
I love the "free head dump" idea, without taking a specific texture artists could look at these heads and find tons of inspiration, I know I do.
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Yep, it's pretty tempting to put 300k or something aside and fund an entire series of these events and turn this into a huge free head event dump thread with hundreds of free heads for people to use ;) *hint hint*

I can put in about 50k for the 300k you are talking about ;)
I am just an icon livin'
Arthur's heads aren't working
I think you might wanna (if you can) upload all of these yourself to imgur or something.
Some people delete images from their image-hosting sites.

Anyway, good job compiling all of these in one place! And yes, please make more events
like these! This was fun!.. But I think the templates could've been more elaborate.

Also, I didn't realize I won something, yay!
Congrats to actual winners, great job everyone!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Lot of artists gathered here.
Awesome artworks aswell. My favorite is Advens's entry on the 1st round.

I already know that Tyler and Tpk are amazing artists on their own style.
Haven't see Interpid around, but he sure have a nice artstyle.

Good job guys, also thank you for the free heads.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.