Toribash
Original Post
Fantasy Clan League 2018

Now that the bracket is done, Alpha and Obey are ready to wage war and we have some fun to be had.
Whilst the titans clash - let's gather around the sideline, grab some popcorn and ramp up the bets

• Send your wager and the name of the clan you think will win clearly to neko
• You can only bet on one clan
• Minimum bet is 1,000tc.
• You cannot bet on multiple accounts, anyone caught doing so will forfeit winnings
• You may however put a larger wager down than you originally place, just make it clear this is what you're doing
• Winning clan receives 5% rake
• Winnings will be calculated by contribution against total pool

Winning Clan: (Alpha or Obey)
Confirmation you've sent the minimum 1k bet to neko:

• A winning bet will earn you a share of the total prize pool weighted against how much you wagered. (bet more and stand to win more)
• Along with sharing the total prize pool, the person with the largest winning bet will also receive 6 shiai tokens
• The person with the largest losing bet will receive 4 shiai tokens

Good Luck! You have 4 days to place your bets.
Last edited by lillian; Oct 12, 2018 at 02:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by chab View Post
thanks doNUT

No problem man enjoy
Buy some collectors items or something
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
The overall TC pot was 4,425,037TC, taking off 5% for winner's rake leaves us with 4.203,785TC and Alpha receives 221,251TC rake. (I sent this to Diamond as I couldn't see an obvious clan bank for alpha)

You should all have your TC if you're reading this post.

Thank you for participating
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu