Toribash
Originally Posted by TeNestoro View Post
Hello, i'm Nestoro and this is my application to ace!!!

ABOUT ME
I am a 22 year old German Computer Science Student and play this game for 10 Years now. I used to be pro in a lot of games CS:GO, LoL, HotS, Overwatch, but i am sick of those and play now mostly Age of Empires and Toribash. When i don't play i usualy develop mobile applications for a start-up company, take a drink or go to the university (people don't believe me i actually find time for that one). I am strongly into memes should be mentioned, too....

TORIBASH LIFE
I started toribash because my brother showed me back in the good old days and got pretty good with it. Then my "Gamer Name" started to get established (Nestoro) and i created a new account despite the fact i was 6th dan black belt back then. I stopped playing toribash for a long time then and just recently discovered this game again for me.
I am god Tier in Quick Aikido and garbage in everything else cause i never did anything else actively. I manage to hold my actual winrate around 70% and i think on my old account it was 60%
I got asked to join some clans lately and considered doing so, but not without knowledge of my available choices....

WHY ACE
I want to join Ace mainly because the tag is quite decent. The second aspect is, that you are currently #1 on the clan list, so with that tag comes quite good reputation...

FINAL THOUGHTS
I just want a good tag, so people stop asking me to join their clans...

~Nestoro

***DISCLAIMER*** sorry for any typos or bad grammar I have dyslexia, I tried to make it as clean as possible but if you see any typos I am sorry

-btw your discord link is dead-

Posted for Discussion, and what do you mean by link is dead?
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Posted for Discussion, and what do you mean by link is dead?

If you click on it it says insta invite expired or invalid
Originally Posted by TeNestoro View Post
If you click on it it says insta invite expired or invalid

I believe it's fixed now, if you have any more troubles tell me.

Also you're accepted into the clan, Congrats.
ByTels application for Ascended

Real life information about me

In real life my name is Todd, I am 17 years old and turning 18 this may. I like to play many video games some of them being Call of Duty WAW, Call of Duty MW2, Call of Duty WW2, Happy room, Turbo Dismount, Battlefield 4, Brawlhalla, Blockade 3d, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Garys mod, Guts and glory. However, when im not playing video games im usually hanging out at my friends house, babysitting, or working. Sorry for rambling on about useless information, ill actually start the application now.

Why I would like to join Ascended

One reason that I would like to join Ascended because I enjoy how you set up the clan with the points and the ranks, and another is that I see you guys as a skilled group of players who could help me better my skill as a player. However, the main reason that I would like to join Ascended is due to the fact that I see your clan as a group of friends that you can just hang out with and not have to constantly worry about being judged and not being good enough to be liked around the clan.

Toribash Information

I started playing toribash on April 9th, 2016 and ended up taking a break and coming back recently. I have only been in one clan (dojo) back in 2016, I was kicked for inactivity because I forgot to tell them that I was taking a break from the game. The mods that I enjoy to play are Taekkyon, Lengshu, rkmma, and aikidobigdojo. Unfortunatly I cannot give you guys any replays being my toribash folder has been corrupted, so i'm sorry if that causes any problems for you.

Im sorry for the short application, my mind is drawing a blank
Last edited by ByTeL; Mar 18, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Hey there @ByTeL your app's been posted for discussion. Goodluck :P
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
ByTel, unfortunately, you have been Denied from ace, you may try again in one weeks time if you have any questions feel free to pm me!
Application for (ace)

reason of "joining"
I have bean lost in clans and never felt at home and i read the story and all that stuff and i miss a nice kn toribash clan.

Info about me contrey stuuff
I live in new zealand and my time zone is NZDT

Bio
Im a 13 year old male with a dream one could say im a "DREAMER" iv bean in (DL) dieing light,(Beta)beta, [wapow] p.s wapow is shit and finaly (powpow)

Dadyy Hikou
mambo64 , I'm sorry but, you have been Denied from ace, you may try again in one weeks time if you have any questions feel free to pm me!
Opening Stuffs
Hai peeps, it has been a long time since I've done one of this...Wish me luck

Information and Stuffs (Requirements)

*Timezone/GMT: GMT +8

*Reason for Joining le Clan:

-I think I can really help the clan in wars because of my experience in ABD (I'm not the best :/) and I am also more active than before since school ended (mostly) so I can participate more.
-Another reason I want to join is because I think the clan members are nice people and fun to hang out with (and also active!)
-Last thing is because it's no. 1. Seriously, who wouldn't want to join the best clan?

Toribash Lyfe
*I started playing toribash back in October of 2016 meaning I played for about a year and half.

*When I first downloaded the game, I liked it but didn't really play a lot because I suck. I came back after like a week because I don't have any games to play and it was a school break. After a few replays/games, I got addicted to the game and kept playing :/

*Some of my past clans were Whiplash, Chivalry (twice), Fight Club and Satire. I quit those clans because they were inactive (very much).

*I made a few friends during my "career" in Toribash. A lot of them I am still friends with. One of my friends is KittyCat (can I get in now?).

Some IRL Shit

*Some of my hobbies are reading, gaming and playing drums

*Not to brag but I'm actually good in school and values it more than other shit (games) so I don't play a lot when there are tests and other school work.

*topmemerboi

Stuff I'm Good at in Game

*Replaymaking (Sparring and Ukebashing/Madmans) - I started replaymaking since I started playing the game and Sparring since when I was around 2nd Dan.

*That's it

Ending

So that's it I really hope that I get in a clan this time :P
Also I'm in your clan's Discord already

P.S I'm also posting some of my new replays.

Attached Files
Hotsh0ts.rpl (666.6 KB, 3 views)
Severe Anal Bleeding.rpl (303.1 KB, 4 views)
Chainsaw Stylez.rpl (306.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Blink; Mar 25, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
suck my dicknballs

Hey there @Ash4136 pretty decent app, posted for discussion

Replays weren't too shabby either. Goodluck
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿