Ranking
uhm this is getting pretty weird, lets revive wibbles and keep this SFW-ish
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
wtf Halue you are the one thats supposed to do this kind of shit xDD
But yeah, keep this thread for chatting, random retardish stuff goes to #Wibbles xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
wtf Halue you are the one thats supposed to do this kind of shit xDD
But yeah, keep this thread for chatting, random retardish stuff goes to #Wibbles xD

im not stopping it
im promoting it to #Wibbles, my home town
não dói joca
hi hello hey my fellow clanmates
i changed my tori to another masterpiece
não dói joca
Hey, I am back \o/

That random page of shitpost tho, lmao.

Most of you are under 18, so It's not really likely that you will get a job, unless maybe if you have a relative in the company or something similar. Some schools offer this kind of interships, in which you will work for free, but at least it increases the chances of getting a better job once your old enough.

Dance teacher and programer/designer, that's quite a mix. It would be at least interesting to see your aproach regarding animations on a 3d game

me

Quite a post boi, also it seems like not many of you liked the idea of a pk collab, maybe it's cause we haven't chosen a map yet. Welp we could start with something easy and short, since not many got into it. I'll post more about it on the other thread.

fuck
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 19, 2018 at 01:08 AM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I had like 1.2k hours in league + 2 alts that were probably around 600 hours.
I used to power through league each day, after I recover I'm thinking of playing again.
não dói joca
I used to play Osu!Mania everyday 24/7

Now I can barely play an easy level ;~;
¿?
Damn Okno thats actually quite some stuff you did, only in 6 months too : D
Haluhuehue, wtf.

724 hours or brawlhalla fkn rip me and my sanity. I quit due to removal of chain dodges :V
I would have 1000+ hours on kerbal space program but it didn't counted it for some reason. And probably like 2000/2500+hrs on toribash considering how much time I spent on mp back in the day heh.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos