Toribash
There is no try. There is only do, or do not.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nice to see this has still been going even though I was away.
heres something I've been thinking about while I was afk
"Life is pointless since you're just gonna die in the end, might as well make the most of it"
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
I read this every morning before my 20 mile run
It's something I found written in the youtube comments

Girl is walking back to class and sees another girl calling a girl fat

Why would anybody say that about someone? She’s not even fat, who cares what she is wearing! I didn’t know there were rules on what to wear and not to wear at school. Just because she isn’t a size zero like you doesn’t mean she is fat. Look around!

(Pointing at people walking by)

She isn’t perfect. He isn’t perfect. No one is perfect. Look at me. I am far from perfect. I bet she has no idea how other people feel when she makes fun of them. The person that she called fat could be the nicest person you meet. So why does it matter what she is wearing? Is it because she isn’t wearing Hollister, Abercrombie, or the Buckle? (Did you ever think it’s because she can’t afford it?)

People shouldn’t judge others for what they wear or what size they are. So what? Am I going to get harassed because I wear sweatpants every day? Matter of fact, I don’t wear size zero either, so why doesn’t everybody just call me fat? Just because people are bigger doesn’t mean they should be bullied.

What is sad is that girl called fat doesn’t eat lunch and works out every day after school. The boy that everybody calls dumb; he goes home and studies for hours. The girl everybody calls ugly wakes up extra early every morning just to put on enough makeup to be called beautiful. What she doesn’t realize she is beautiful without it, but because she is bullied she will never realize that. So why bully people?

Imagine what would happen if makeup disappeared in the world: everyone would look the same. Would they all get made fun of because of all the zits on their face?
People should not be judged in this world for what they look like because no one is perfect, except Hattersin.

Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 31, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by JayBOOST View Post
first you gotta lose a lot to win a lot

red button
[sigpic][/sigpic]
If you want to do something don’t be scared, if you’re scared don’t do it
print("Hello, World!")
If u believe u can achieve

Thats what the captain of my school ultimate Frisbee team said. We only won 1 game out of 15 ))))))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!