Toribash
Original Post
What do you think the afterlife (good or bad) is like?
I personally think that when you die, you can literally create your own imagination land (or your own heaven) off of an infinite white expanse of nothing, merely with the power of your mind.
Last edited by Slymash; Apr 4, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
my ears are full of shrek
I think heaven would be something similar to "the ghost whisper"s interpretation. Everyone would have their own kind of heaven revolving around what they loved. Like everything would be perfect for everyone's own heaven.

ex : someone was like, uber passionate about music, like, HIS FUCKING LIFE was music. His heaven would revolve around music etc.
I agree with kinda what both you guys' are saying. Heaven is supposed to be perfect, but perfect to one person is perfect for everyone.
Honestly I've heard reports of people who've died and have been brought back to life.
One interpretation I've heard was someone my mother knew, he died from a heart attack, he was later brought back to life. At the time he died, He said there was nothing but darkness, and he was wandering around in the dark. Makes you wonder if this is what "Ghosts" are.
Personally, I have several theories but I'm still completely unsure of what the afterlife is like. My best guess would be you go into some sort of afterworld, some like to call it Heaven.
what am i doing here
i think that we create our own afterlife in our everyday life whether or not were good or bad.
Oh, and as for the bad part of the afterlife, I don't really believe in one. I think that regardless of what a person has done with his/her life, they would never deserve something described as hell, eternal fire and pain, or however it is described. Every person deserves peace once they've died. If someone lived in a shithole prison for their life they dont' deserve more misery afterwards.
Originally Posted by Slymash View Post
I personally think that when you die, you can literally create your own imagination land (or your own heaven) off of an infinite white expanse of nothing, merely with the power of your mind.

The power of your now dead and rotted mind. Do'ho'ho

I believe this when you die.

I'll die assuming there's going to be nothing, however. I don't want to get my hopes up. I can hope for it to be like angel beats when I die :3
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
The power of your now dead and rotted mind. Do'ho'ho

I believe this when you die.

I'll die assuming there's going to be nothing, however. I don't want to get my hopes up. I can hope for it to be like angel beats when I die :3

in my beleif of the afterlife, you could just think that into afterreality i suppose.

plus, your username is my name, lol.
my ears are full of shrek
Originally Posted by Slymash View Post

If you want this, play Minecraft. But no, in the afterlife, I have no idea. As a Christian I guess I believe in Heaven and such.
so because of your beliefs you chain down your imagination to thinking of it a perfected world? nothing is perfect for everyone my freind